GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #103 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMike13

Jul 13, 2015
8/4 #1 Hey treefam! Just stopping in to say I hope everyone's having a decent day!
upload_2015-8-4_16-37-18.jpeg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/4
3. Work day is almost done...has been pretty quite today, so wasn't too bad a day.

Jpf, sanity is overrated, don't you know...says the girl who hasn't had any for way too long! :laugh:...Do hope you find wifey's meds soon though...you know what they say, it'll be in the last place you look! :p

8/4 - 3: I have made sure a couple of times when looking for something; after finding it, looking a few more places so this statement can not be true to me. I have done that to a few statements like this "everyone puts their pants on one leg at a time" Nope, not tiggs
:tumble:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
8/4 #5
@Fuzzy Thunderbear I don't know if its because I am waiting for more mail than usual or if the USPS has gotten worse than it was six months ago, what I do know is that tomorrow will make the third full day that my package will be in transit and the post office in PA seems to lose track of some but not others...last week I had three packages all leave the same location in PA on Saturday then on Monday two scanned into the local location and were delivered, the third (the only obvious vape mail) had no new tracking until Wednesday, then tracking said it was scanned as delivered an hour before it actually was...
image.jpg

Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/4
Liblue if you find your sanity please tell it to tell mine come home.
I rearranged our living room so it looks a tad bigger, got the dining room down to 6 or 7 boxes left in it. Still can't find a box that had some of Wifey's meds in it, not sure what I'm going to do when the bottle she has now runs out in a few days.

Well I shall try...................but it's still missing............

8/4
3. Work day is almost done...has been pretty quite today, so wasn't too bad a day.

Jpf, sanity is overrated, don't you know...says the girl who hasn't had any for way too long! :laugh:...Do hope you find wifey's meds soon though...you know what they say, it'll be in the last place you look! :p
Ditto..........to all.............^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^..............

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
8/4 #5
8/4/15
Learned a valuable lesson today. Cotton from a cheap cotton swap does not make a good wick. Worst taste I have ever encountered.
Ack, I can only imagine! Try organic cotton balls next time. :thumbs:

Have a terrific evening, everyone!

Catch y'all later....

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/4 #5
The wind is starting to kick up and the skies are starting to turn grey,
Nice storm pic with sun rays on the One Tree.

061 South Sister - Green Lake Meadow.jpg

Green Lakes Meadow at the base of South Sister (Cascade Mountains, Central Orygun). Been to the top of that one too. This is High Summer and there is always snow up there.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
8/4

8/4 3
Thank you kat for the pif.... GMO makes the best juice ever... I'm totally addicted to Bamyan Tree
View attachment 478074

Banyan Tree is my favorite ever, each time I vape it I get different flavors, it's truly wonderful.

original.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
8/4

Power went out for about an hour, that's never fun. All three of my mods were at about 25% battery and made me worried a little bit but it finally came back on. We have underground cables supplying our power and yet ours goes out all the time, not cool. I hope everyone's having a good evening. :)

26-realistic-tree-painting.jpg

Reactions: MadMike13

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
8/4 #5
More annoying than that, @CountBoredom, is going to another thread, clicking on something and having it ask if you want your draft inserted, clicking yes, and having another threads post obliterate the post you were working on...
That would be annoying.... but it's never happened to me. Is it a tapatalk thing?

palm_tree_beach_sunset_wallpaper2.jpg

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread