GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #103 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
8/3 #3

At home, I'm still limping along with the 1st laptop I evet bought new. A Dell running with Vista that can no longer upgrade EI, which is causing issues, but I have tried other browsers and don't likey.

At work, my pc has Windows 8 and I don't like it, but have learned to work with it by adjusting what I see to the bare minimum.

:tumble:

Reactions: angelphyre

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
8/3
...and, we're off!

Off our rockers, off our feed, off to the market...
0e80eb8e75ce68a198bf69f2bb5e2b60.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/3 #1
Good morning Treefam........I am up and need coffee first.....some idiot neighbor decided to power wash a wall in the front yard...................... it's 8 AM.......
6089414aaee069b1d7e81346497b02df.jpg

Good Morning ☺

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
tcskUHu.gif
Welcome @crystalluv545 to the best thread on ECF.........
vil-automn.gif

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/3 #2
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes.............I have some photos but have to d/l them first.......

8/2 #4

Blue - :bday: Have fun! :):tumble:

8/2 - 3: Happy birthday blue!!
:bday::bday::bday:

8/2
1. Happy Birthday Blue! Hope you have a great day!

Well - It's "Your" Very Special Day - So without further ado for a Very Special Friend . . .

birthday.jpg

1-1.gif

To YOU

54440d1320312634-happy-birthday-ainars-bday02-copy-bday-birthday-gift-smiley-emoticon-000129-large.gif

TO YOU

HappyBirthday.gif

"liblue"

bth_HBSmileyBalloonsSparkle.gif

To YOU

NOW - Remember to

birthday_07_text.gif

ALL OF THEM . . .

birthday-flasher.gif

s3weDS0.gif

SO I DID . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

8/2

Good afternoon everyone, I hope everyone has a good Sunday. Also a big Happy Birthday to @liblue1 ! Don't party too hard! ;) :D

8/2 #3
Happy birthday, Blue!

695906025_329782.gif

8/2
Happy Birthday Blue!!
0094.gif

8/2 #1 Hippo Birdie Blue!
Let's see...it says a picture of a person or trees. Do you get extra credit for a person AND trees? ;)
Me (several years ago, before turning gray) after climbing to the top of Mt. Bachelor (really only a hard hike) with Three Sisters and Broken Top in the background, with Three-Fingered Jack and Mt. Jefferson in the distance.
View attachment 477365

8/2

:bday: Blue!

Sorry still using my phone so no Happy Birthday Mr President.

8/3
15 min

:bday: Blue!

vil-automn.gif

GaMntGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
North Georgia
8-3-15
Good Morning/nite Tree People :)

A belated Happy Bday Blue.
I got trapped in the networking world yesterday with the repeater. Still not set up to repeat but it will route :}
Not sure if Ill tackle it further today. The kid can just keep his ____ down here if he wants a better signal. not enough coffee in the world.....
DSCF0731.JPG

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
8/3 #5
8/3

I got gas yesterday, it was $2.16 a gallon, sorry Count, the news said it may go below $2.
I've been unpacking and doing dishes since I got up, it doesn't look like I've done anything.

I can only wish for close to $2.00............ours is over $3.00.......and going up because of a .07 new gas tax........
I am glad you made it JPF...don't forget to order your Vape Tree juice....it should be the first thing to come to your new house...
Can you believe that jackass is still cleaning the wall?....almost 3 hours of a compressor........
Well with that I am going to try to get something done today....we set some records with 13 days over 90 degrees.....there might be some relief this week....but still it's going to be in the mid 80's....
Have a great day Treefam...........
vil-automn.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/3 #1
Good morning TreeFam! Coffee, chores, breakfast, vapemail, then down to the dungeon to see what you're all up to... Dang, a couple pages just to catch up to last night. Wow! Well, Wifey says I have a ton of stuff to do OUTSIDE today, so I might not be able to sneak back on here until night time... Hogs y'all.
009 Smitch Rocks State Park.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread