GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #137 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
4/2 #1 hope everyone has a great ssturday. Weather is nice tofay. Bit windy but sunny.
20160402_104258-1.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/2 #2
Congratz @Wworrells ...........................
Thank you GMO for another place to call home this week...............
Thank you Count for helping........
And Uncle I know you are out there....Thank you for being,,,,,,
vil-automn.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/2 #1
conga rats.gif
@Wworrells !

Look, I am finally here really early and Liblue is already up and sucking coffee. Does that mean I gotta go do more work even before breakfast (already done morning cow/horse/chicken chores)? Oh well...

Well, I guess my little experiment last week of inviting brand new ECF members to this thread was a bust. Not one of them showed up here. Maybe they were too new to know how to use alerts to go to a specific thread, or maybe newbies aren't ready for contests on Day 1... Whatever...

1 in search of the perfect picture.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY & NEW WEEK too . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Still havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
To Week # 136 WINNER
:rickroll: "@Wworrells":rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "GMO" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to have "My" Back and for Helping "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :thumbs:

AND - Also I want to say . . .
bouncing-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . .

To each and everyone of you for Playing Nice and behaving while I am gone . . .

Nothing new to update here - just the same old story as I am still trying to recoup from the surgery . . . :facepalm:

@jpf880 - NOT NICE about "Wifey" . . . :(

For both "Wifey" & "You" still sending Extra Special . . . "GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
4/2 #1
4/2 #1
Maybe they were too new to know how to use alerts to go to a specific thread, or maybe newbies aren't ready for contests on Day 1... Whatever...
...I was ready for contests at Day 1 :rolleyes:
Don't be discouraged Fuzzy .... I guess it's like throwing a pebble out into the Universe...ya never know what you're going to get back ...or when ! @Mandikay found her way here on Day 1 ! :thumbs: ...all by herself ;)
So did @greasegizzard @Wworrells @fatum @SLM (sorry ...but the List goes on and on :p )
We Tree Folks are special :D
:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/2 #4
Congrats on the Luggy win, Blue. Nice Bling. But how does a tootle puffer handle that gihugeic sub-Ohm tank?
The shape and size is smaller & more comfortable than the eVic VT and the tank hits very well at 27 W....very tasty and not too hot..... I even blinged up the tank more..............
Yes I spent a couple of hours adding all that bling....I love all the stickers that came with it....but I figured everyone would be using them....& I wanted something different............
vil-automn.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Well, I guess my little experiment last week of inviting brand new ECF members to this thread was a bust. Not one of them showed up here. Maybe they were too new to know how to use alerts to go to a specific thread, or maybe newbies aren't ready for contests on Day 1... Whatever...
It could be for some that they don't have enough posts... And, really, it also depends on what a new member wants out of ECF.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/2 #3
! @Mandikay found her way here on Day 1 ! :thumbs:
Well, SHE is special (she's a butterscotchaholic like me). :)
It could be for some that they don't have enough posts...
I think ECF dropped the requirement for 5 posts before you could go someplace besides the new member thread. At least there were people in a few of the most recent ECF mod and tank contests who were there as their 2nd or 3rd post. Anyway, I'll keep trying... (I'm not gonna get banned for this like Roxy, am I?)

Welcome to ECF @Atium ! Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here!

3 Nature builds & erodes in layers.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
What do you mean wants out of ECF?
Just that. Some people come to ECF because they are curious about vaping. Others get a notice (email, MyFace, Twits, et al.) from a friend about a contest. Some come to socialize. A few even come just so they can ask a question and leave once it's answered.

I think ECF dropped the requirement for 5 posts before you could go someplace besides the new member thread. At least there were people in a few of the most recent ECF mod and tank contests who were there as their 2nd or 3rd post.
As for the 5 post minimum, I think that the Powers That Be considered that since the "global" contests are a way of driving up membership (hence the social media aspect), they felt that it wasn't good practice to force people into making 5 posts only in the New Members forum, so they lifted it for the contests. I don't know if the lifted requirement extends to other areas as well, though.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/2 #6
Countboredom said it may take a while bc glassman or someone was in therapy still and could delay shipping.
Yes he is.....but you will get it and it will be worth the wait..............I love the Marshmallow he makes for me......it's the best one out of all the ones I have tried...but I like just a little flavor.....and he has mastered it special for me...
vil-automn.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/2_#2

Thanks for the information guys. I appreciate it!

Edit: Oh marshmallow... That sounds good!

View attachment 544195
You won't regret it.............I take mine in an 80 VG and it's sweet and full of flavor.....even in the 3 mg extra...it's light enough that nobody can tell I am vaping.............
But many of the Treefam like the Banyon tree.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread