GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #140 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY & NEW WEEK too . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Still havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
To Week # 139 WINNER
:rickroll: " [B]@Fuzzy Thunderbear [/B]":rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm FINALLY out of the hospital after almost 3 months !!! I doing rehab at home.. exercise, wound care, working towards new prostheces. I have very little time that is "free".

smile%20-%20hop.gif
Can't wait to see Ya' doing a "Marathon" . . .
running-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to have "My" Back and for Helping "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :thumbs:

AND - Also I want to say . . .
bouncing-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . .

To each and everyone of you for playing Nice and behaving while I am gone and still trying to get back to normal for "Me" while I am recouping from the surgery I had . . .

Other than that nothing really new to update here - although I am now doing Cardiac Rehab 3 x's a week . . . :facepalm:

Maybe when "GMO" & I am are finally back on our feet "We" can do a little jig . . .
old-person-helped-to-walk-smiley-emoticon.gif

(Well - What supposedly would be a "Jig" for "Us" . . . :facepalm: )

For those in NEED sending . . . "GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
4/23 - 1: Congratulations!!!! @Fuzzy Thunderbear !!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Makes a person wonder what flavor: Thank you @glassmanoak for the home, and if we could be there to sample and things;

Whoo hoo @Uncle Sarcasm best served..... nice clock ;)
Thank you @CountBoredom @liblue1 for the work.
Uncle had first post, new home...... sigh such a good day.
:tumble:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 8 eps 24: Count walked out of the inn, and into the street; all eyes were on him. The world must have known that Count had been invited to see the king. They all wanted to talk to him, offered food and drink. He would accept a little food here and there and kindly say "No, thank you; need to save up for dinner." It took many hours of talking to many people for Count to make any progress.

How many banquet rooms can there be? It was not like no one was invited to any floor or level. How many stairs? Count was kind always, thankful; shook hands and greeted people warmly. Okay, "Yes, thank you, I think I will have a drink." He mingled still working his way to the next set of stairs.

A man stood up on one of the taller levels of the room and shouted "The lord will make their announcement shortly and asks that you eat and dine well."

The man looked over Angel and Darlin, he smiled all was ready.
4/23 - 2:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/23 #1
Good morning Treefam.........I am up and need coffee............(sorry I couldn't get up earlier)
Congrats Fuzzy...........kinda makes the unexpected snow easier to take...... with more juice.......it makes everything easier to take....
Wow GMO I am so glad you are home and things are turning around for you.........it was so good to see you here.....
Uncle also happy to see you with the first post......you are always on top of things.....
Thanks Count for keeping track and helping out.......
I am going to finish catching up...........
vil-automn.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/23 #3
It would seem to me that things are working out for the Treefam......I mean that in the best way......with the healing intentions/vibes/energy that was sent to all who needed it......... not too long ago.....and I am not surprised at how well things turned out for them.....we are a strong "family" unit..........I am so happy to be included in that and I don't take it for granted at all.......
vil-automn.gif

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
4/23 #1
Congratulations @Fuzzy Thunderbear

I'm home from work already, well I have been home for about an hour but I was starving and I had to eat something when I got here so glad to be home, plan on spending the rest of the day relaxing and chilling with the family. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday
3c6f29746e2ad2b84acab13bc223c234.jpg

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
4/23

Congrats @Fuzzy Thunderbear !

Thank You Glassmanoak for giving Us a place to share and call home for another week! Thanks for another great contest!

Thanks @liblue1 & @CountBoredom for keeping us in line for another week!

More Prayers and Good Vibes to Those who need them!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/23 #4
4/23

Congrats @Fuzzy Thunderbear !

Thank You Glassmanoak for giving Us a place to share and call home for another week! Thanks for another great contest!

Thanks @liblue1 & @CountBoredom for keeping us in line for another week!

More Prayers and Good Vibes to Those who need them!

I have been sending more to you JPF and hoping Wifey has been doing better this week.......
Angel that sounds like a good plan...........

vil-automn.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/23 #1

Good morning all youse gorgeous Tree Peeps!
Maybe when "GMO" & I am are finally back on our feet "We" can do a little jig . . .
old-person-helped-to-walk-smiley-emoticon.gif
You two look kinda like me trying to get the farm work done around this place. We might be oldt and infirm, but we will get the job done!
Speaking of which, the clouds don't look overly heavy at the moment, so maybe the rain will hold off until this evening, so I'm gonna hobble out and do more mowing. Catch y'all later...

Welcome to ECF @gerardb63 Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here! Nicest people on the forum and you just might learn a thing or twelve... :)

1 How could you not love that rock.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Congrats @Fuzzy Thunderbear!

@glassmanoak - Thank you for your continued generosity and the cool hangout spot! :wub:
So glad you're heading home! :banana:

@CountBoredom and @liblue1 - Thanks for helpin' out! :thumb:

1st weekend, in a month, without my gf here, AND I have friends coming to stay next weekend, so I's gotta get my place cleaned up! :ohmy:

Have a terrific day, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread