GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #170 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
2/1_#2

Good morning all. At W with coffee. Day 8 of 8! Woot Woot! Off W the next two days. Woohoo!

Hope everyone has a good day. Catch ya later!

IMG_20160513_101452.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Well slm you have not gone to GMO's main thread to post where so many of the family has gone to post, are you reading?

So in this electrical family I am going to bring up something that people think that fairies build their houses and other. So the main electrical company was called to bring electricity, theory remember, and did it one hour before the time called.

So two go out and start to work and the journeyman should have knew better and checked. Did not, and went at work. Big company no doubt will be sued in time and lose, but what is the loss of life worth? Apprentice was near and lost his life, and Journeyman went to a hospital via helicopter with 60% burns to his body...... Not fairies out there building your buildings or making it happen.

It is in fact sweat, blood and tears and even at times loss of life. So how was your cleaning or paper work, or...... right stop.... There are jobs like Mac could attest to if he could that are more dangerous than those little things......

Guess so many make so much money they can not stop and go away and leave those unless fortunate to get a win; seems in this age 2,000 years later greed is still the winner.... SMH.... Yes I am calling you out, you do not read or do not care.

It has been posted to go to GMO's main thread, and yet I see one who did so... whom you have never friended..... shame, shame.......
2/1 - 1:
:tumble:
I have watched over this thread for near four years and have seen the interaction of mankind and let me tell you; greed, greed, greed.... I know who is not and have watched and others have as well. So when one of us who actually will be rich in time.... lol on you we will swim at that beach and you will be left behind; I do not like traitors or deceivers, liars, or greedy.... and your time is soon up.....
Edit: and that was not to you SLM... you actually read and give good vibes and prayers to others.

Last edited:

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
2/2 #1

Morning everyone. Hope everyone in the treefam is well today. @tiggerrts Very well said. I myself have been guilty of not visiting the home thread like i should. I got used to checking here for updates with everyone, and I just didn't really think about it until now with the contest thread close to its max posts. I hope your message really gets to the person it was meant for, because I know it made me think. You and everyone else here have always offered kind words and support in rough times, and it is appreciated more than you could ever know. I have never really been a part of anything like this before. I guess what i'm trying to say is it's nice being somewhere where people care about each other. This is so much more than just a contest. When I first stopped in this thread, I could have never known how great this place is. All of you welcomed me in like i was a part of the family even before any of you even knew me. I feel bad that sometimes I have stepped away and not been here for others during rough times.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
2/3_#1

@tiggerrts I'm sorry to hear about your co-workers. That's sad. Thoughts and prayers to the families. Hopefully the journeyman recovers.

I have years of experience with life and death situations. Some work, some with instruction... Check and double check and have someone else check. I'll leave it at that.

Goodnight Treefam. Happy dreams.

images (1).jpg

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
2/3 #1

This is my first time playing around in this sub forum so I hope I'm doing it right ;):tumble:

2/3 #2

Looks like you got the idea. That emoji works but you can also use any pic of a tree. Welcome to the treefam.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread