GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #170 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
2/3 - 2: W day down and for the week, whew whips forehead. Good news in that I did not have to dig again today, and was cold inside instead, did get a small bleeder on the finger...... took off some skin on the metal box pushing wire. Welcome @MthompLmt
Hope everyone's day went well or is. Thinking about helping wall puncher move tomorrow, it is his apartment I am taking over and he is leaving a nice sofa and recliner so he does not have to move it. Makes me have to move less as well and sell a few more items.
:tumble:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Welcome to the vape Tree, @MthompLmt!

Would be nice to see every treefam member date and number at least once and that includes Count, JPF and Angel.
2/3 #1 <--- Just for you, @tiggerrts! :)

1a79c21918b5775b1a2f0412f9d3e71d.jpg

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
2/3_#2

Busy day off running catching back up but I think I got everything done before dinner. Now a bit of a break and then Friday night movies.

Sounds like a plan @tiggerrts Nice he's leaving some things you can use too. Glad you didn't get cut too bad.

Nice to see the numbered / dated posts. :)

Sounds like a busy but fun weekend @angelphyre Enjoy!

Hope everyone enjoys the evening. I'll catch ya later. Positive thoughts sent and appreciated. :)

bUdbepz.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Just a reminder: tomorrow is a drawing day. This will be the last contest on "this" thread. Post early and often: as the rules state, the winner will be chosen at Noon Central Time.

Following the announcement of the winner, we (@Uncle, @liblue1, and I) will figure out how to proceed and will let you all know as soon as we do. I do not anticipate it being an issue--but, just in case, please stop posting at Post #1990 so that the winner can be announced on this thread and an announcement/link included at the very end.

Of course, the entire Treefam is welcome and encouraged to post on the GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Rather cryptic really as @Mandikay said falling back again and has not posted since... Good vibes to all, and thank you @jpf880 @CountBoredom @angelphyre @Uncle in advance.... I do not want to see this thread close without another...... I do not need another..

2/4: 2

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
2/4 - 3: and waiting for that angel to wake up @liblue1 and you better hear her words, and wish you could talk to her.

So wonder in your part of the world do you hear on TV or on the radio things like this?
Call us when you have a flat tire at the most inopportune time? Huh.... so taking the kids to school, or to the movie for a date, when was the good time to have a flat tire?
Or like this one.....
Call .... towing and on the lucky 13 tow, it is free. Really you had 13 wrecks and are lucky?

Just wondering if in your world they say ......ed things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread