GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread # 90... for WINNERS and with multiple winners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
5/5
#4 (I think)
Home after a day of errands (no work due to the head cold). I built my Ithaka... sure hope that build lasts as it took more than an hour to build...

Now, I vape.
aaa8f60391d207bdeebaebedc8a841d3.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/5 #6
Sounds like a lawsuit to me count over the water..
I doubt it could be litigated: I'm no lawyer, but I think we'd have to prove malicious intent or irreparable harm. There was no ill intent, nor was anyone harmed or business lost over the situation--just a lot of nuisance.

Time for me to sign off and shove my kids into bed. Good night, Treefam!

2127633-Who-s-hiding-behind-the-tree-0.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I tried to re-add my counter... but I can't seem to get them side-by-side, like Blue. Instead, they end up stacked like Robin's. o_O

I tried to get mine side by side for at least an hour, then gave up. :confused:
I can't get vape Tree banner to link to GMO's website like it did before! :2c:
Also, I can't get my quote back, without giving one of the banners up. :facepalm:

To be honest here, the only way I can see "Blue's" Banners side-by side is if I open up a full window - they are stacked in the "Window" view I have . . .

NOW - To solve this situations and to help Ya' get the banners side-by-side, including putting in a "quote" instructions with the Need BBCode text I will send "You" both a "Conversation" with the instructions tomorrow . . .

For - "Everyone" in NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"
. . . are being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
5/6

Been having to deal with a user today that just don't get it - multiple emails and phone cons - spelled out the instructions multiple times and he still can't fill out a simple form. Got Japanese users with very poor English skills that don't have anywhere near this much trouble with it. I'm about ready to tell the guy to give up and have someone else do it for him. Instructions state to put one of six options in a field - he makes up his own response for it and it's not even close to the valid options. (probably a good thing that he's in another building cause if he was within reach I would have already smacked him upside the head).

That helped get some of the frustration out.

pine-tree.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread