GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread # 90... for WINNERS and with multiple winners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichJr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boston Ma.
5/6

I wish I felt like this tree. I feel more like I need coffee.
tree.jpg

Last edited:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/6 #1

Good Mornin' / G'Night Tree Fam!

Tiggs - I'm sorry. Although you've shared some, I can only imagine how painful that is. Silver lining; you SURVIVED one helluva year! The next, hopefully will be better. Love and light coming your way. :nun:

:tumble:

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
5/6
Grumble snort hiss wheeze grumble...

That's pre-coffees for "good morning TreeFam" just in case your translation software isn't working.

Hi RichJr. Sorry I didn't welcome you earlier. Ya might wanna check rule #2. Uncle will "tsk" you...

22e74a34094b5460e56036cae0681089.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I thought the tree had a nice stance! [emoji14]

J/kno know the definitions of substance (uniform, solid) but I may have missed between the lines. Would you explain?
5/6
Posting a tree, as I see it (GMO and Uncle may have different ideas), and dashing off doesn't say anything other than I'm too busy to post anything other than a tree, or I don't care anything about the group as I'm just in it to win it.

Yep... the tree is nice, it's in my collection of posting trees, too.

And the definition you're looking for is:

the quality of being important, valid, or significant.
"he had yet to accomplish anything of substance"
the most important or essential part of something; the real or essential meaning.
"the substance of the treaty"
synonyms: meaningfulness, significance, importance, import, validity, foundation; formalmoment
"none of the objections has any substance"
the subject matter of a text, speech, or work of art, especially as contrasted with the form or style in which it is presented.
synonyms: content, subject matter, theme, message, essence
"the substance of the tale is very thin"
14d11352ffe5e26a29a15c5dc2cc597a.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/6 #2
J/kno know the definitions of substance (uniform, solid) but I may have missed between the lines. Would you explain?
For posts to count, they should include something more than just a date, # and a tree. That's all. :thumb:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/6 #1
Good morning, everyone.

Tiggs, I can't imagine your pain but I hope--if ever I were to face a similar situation--that I would persevere with the kind of strength you have shown.

RichJr--don't forget to Date and Number your posts or they won't count... :ohmy:

And I even managed to fix my signature this morning! (Ditched my older counter and went with ECF--it blends well with vape tree banner...!)

e3f44a33d873a475face6313db036078.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

@ "tig" - "GOOD VIBES" are being sent as always . . . Eventually, Life For Ya' WIll Get BETTER "My" Friend . . . :D

(probably a good thing that he's in another building cause if he was within reach I would have already smacked him upside the head).

Oh My - That's Not Nice . . . Now - "YOU" Come Here . . .
face-slap.gif

(Although I do feel like doing that to many people who just can't get the simplest of things too . . . :facepalm:)

I thought we were all a bit off-center around here.

Now - What would give Ya' that idea . . . :rolleyes:

Posting a tree, as I see it (GMO and Uncle may have different ideas), and dashing off doesn't say anything other than I'm too busy to post anything other than a tree, or I don't care anything about the group as I'm just in it to win it.

For posts to count, they should include something more than just a date, # and a tree. That's all. :thumb:

@RichJr - What they said ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

AND - "Your" post definitely NEED to be dated & number to count as an entry into the contest too . . . BTW: Ya' still have time to go back and edit your post to put this information in so they are "legal" entries for the week . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Well - It's time to catch-up with all that's happened in the other neighborhoods . . .
smiley-computer005.gif

See You Later

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
5/6 #3
5/6

I think you guys did a good job explaining. I understand now. To tree or not to tree. I think I'll tree. :D

Thanks for the heads up.
Now, you've got it! :D

And I even managed to fix my signature this morning! (Ditched my older counter and went with ECF--it blends well with vape tree banner...!)
I finally got my vape Tree banner working again! :D Thanks to some help from the Tree Fam! :cool:

Apparently, my quote is just too long, even using the smallest font. Weird, how it fit before? Oh well, I'm over it, I have spent far too much time on it as it is. :blush:
Happy Hump Day! :banana:
For whom this applies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread