GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread # 90... for WINNERS and with multiple winners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/6 #2(15 min rule)
Tigg I feel for you......I know as time goes by it will be easier....but now, when these new "firsts" things come daily it's a very difficult time....Healing energy & "hugs" headed your way...
vil-automn.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/6 #3 (15 min rule)
Well I guess I will hog up all the posts for the morning...I was shopping and doing some other things online yesterday in between the rain/thunder/hail yesterday and no matter how hard I put it off I will have to go out this week and pick up somethings at Wallyworld....there are some items I can't seem to find on the site...so maybe today I will get up the energy to go shopping...
vil-automn.gif

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
5/6

Lunch time drive by.
Does anyone know about Indiana HB1432 and how it will affect people like Glassmanoak who might have Internet Sales of their juice and try to mail it to someone living in Indiana? I'm at work and can't research it right now. I saw something on FB that said Indiana Gov. Pence signed it into law last nite.

Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/6 #5
@jpf880 I don't know what it is yet...but it doesn't sound good.....I know for months they have been trying to "outlaw" flavors being sold to my state....so I have been trying to stock up....they are mad because they aren't getting tax on all of these sales and can't seem to find any one thing that they can control...I see lots of things popping up lately....without much time to think/talk about them....
vil-automn.gif

Reactions: jpf880

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
5/6

It was in Indiana, I'm in Ohio so it doesn't affect me yet. My understanding is that it had to do with regulations on making eliquid, even diy. In Ohio they were trying to pass a tax on eliquid that wouldn't affect diy or Internet sales. The new law in Indiana would make it illegal for any eliquid that didn't follow the government standards. At least that's what I heard, not sure if it's true or not.

:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread