GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
6/30 #3
6/30 #4
I'm melting...:evil:

...alcohol and sunburn...bad set up for screwed up electrolytes...knew a guy who bopped down across the border over his days off..came back crispy fried sunburnt and dehydrated...sick as a dog for a few days...Army wanted to write him up for "damage to gov'mint property" (GI = gov'ment issue) :shock::shock:
Somewhere during the 15Mil shindig we talked about burn remedies..one guy swore to his fix...when I find it, I'll pass it along...it's super simple but best done right away to minimize damage.

tree .jpg

Reactions: Uncle

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
6/30 #6
I've got a lot of catchin' up to do...
She's alive! :shock: One thing that helps sunburns is Pond's Cold Cream. As a kid, I used to get crisped all the time (since I practically lived on the beach). One day the lotion my Mom let me use ran out, so I pulled out another cream from her drawer--and it worked wonders. My Mom hated that I used it (I guess it was/is expensive?), but the relief was so worth it! Welcome back to the land of the (sort of) living, Robin!

Good night, Treefam!

sunlight-through-trees.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
6/30
Welcome back RR

The mri is just a follow up. I had an mri done in Feb (I think) 2013 when I was seriously suffering from migraines... one lasted 22 days. They found a pituitary adenoma. A benign tumor. Just making sure it's still benign...

Meanwhile, my Subtank leaked into my kbox and shorted it out. Should I replace it? Should I get the istick 40 instead (about $20 more but not yet available)? Should I get the smok Xpro M80 Plus? Do you have a different suggestion?
55bfb6ccb4831b88aae392c3d18bc901.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Congrats on the 30 days - "Chib" . . . :thumbs:

Welcome Back from "Your" weekend festivities - "RR" . . . :D

"Tig" - Nice Video - So what was your huge favorite dish ? ;)

"Shawn" . . . :thumbs:

"jpf" - How's "Wifey" since the visit to the ER . . . :unsure:

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"
. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again -
For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .
nighttree.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
6/30
3. Robin glad to see you back alive and almost well! :p:D We always use the aloe gel too for sunburns around here...I always keep it on hand.

Shawn, I'd stay away from smok M80. I've read about way too many problems with it. And if you want it for temp control, forget it. I'm planning on getting the iStick 40 when it comes out. I love my other iSticks, so I'm looking forward to trying that one.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
6/30

Shawn, I'd stay away from Smok M80. I've read about way too many problems with it. And if you want it for temp control, forget it. I'm planning on getting the iStick 40 when it comes out. I love my other iSticks, so I'm looking forward to trying that one.

I'm kinda leaning towards the iStick 40 TC...

The Smok Xpro M80 Plus is an odd device. I know it fails at TC now, but it does have upgradeable firmware... many people have left nice reviews about it as an 80 w box mod with no mention of TC... and it's $40...
f90d5b553215cb734e8f36bcf4645b17.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
6/30 #6
The mri is just a follow up. I had an mri done in Feb (I think) 2013 when I was seriously suffering from migraines... one lasted 22 days. They found a pituitary adenoma. A benign tumor. Just making sure it's still benign...
Whew!

Everyone - Thanks for the warm welcome home and funny messages, while I was away. ;) Was definitely one of the most memorable Bday/Pride weekends yet!

Good Night / G'Mornin' Tree Fam!

:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread