GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/1 #4
We have a fire & a huge fire not too far away with the winds blowing all of the smoke this way...so it's going to be even more difficult breathing the next few days with the 90's temperatures..............the smoke from the Wenatchee fire is heading this way.... it's only 47% contained right now....
635712659446879797-Sleepy-Hollow-Fire5.JPG

vil-automn.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/1 #5
I would have to day that sounds like a great idea.....a nap......not giving the dog a bath.......so with that I think I am headed off for now to get somethings done before it's too hot to move around...Have a great day everyone...I will check back in later on...
vil-automn.gif

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/1

Finally got some food in me, feels good. I hope everyone's having a good afternoon. The juice in my Nautilus Mini is about to run out, going to put in some Banyan Tree and see how it is, can't wait to try it. Going to replace the coil too, starting to get an off/dry taste, I'm guessing the coil is gunked.

c96d6f2eaf6f900a027f1d79beaa6a25.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/1

7/1 #3

Cleaning, Cooking and shopping...
I'm playing "Women" today. HAha

MoneyTree.gif~c200

Money tree anyone?

Oh how I wish money really did grow on trees, that would solve a lot of problems. I know money isn't supposed to buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Porsche than in a Civic. Hahaha :)

tree-wallpaper-21.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
7/1
Can't believe I haven't posted all day...

Decided not to replace the Kbox yet. I'm gonna wait for the iStick 40 TC release. Then I'll have all of the iSticks...

Yes, all. I bought Stepdot an eGo One XL and she's liking it! So, I stole back my iStick Mini.

I bought the eGo One XL and a box of CLR heads. These things are a piece of cake to rebuild! I built my first in about 5 minutes!

Then I got word that my eVic VT finally shipped.

Woo hoo.

And welcome Fuzzy! Tip... add a pic of a tree at the end of your post for more gooder winnings...
a42c56829fb25e7d3c96faef3131bcec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread