GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Word... I wish you were here with me, it will be a feast of like kings, no king here just a friendly man.
I wish I was too....there are so many things I would do there...for starters enjoy the swamp coolers....and enjoy your BBQ.......
yes running to the store....only in slow motion....
For anyone who wants them I will get some doughnut holes...
9017e6ae408332a5fb5687074b3c76d0.jpg

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
7/3 #2

@bellastarr You can send the storms to me, It's hot as heck over here, we could use some rain!
@rangerrobin Nope, not for like a week or two (LOL, I wouldn't keep the food that long)
@CountBoredom I do that too. I'll leave me vape (Or plug it in) When I go to watch tv. I really only vape when I'm at the computer.
@KatzWh1skers Thank you kat! Sooo, Good side.. The night before (July 1st) I got a new kitty.. and he looks oddly like your profile photo!
11668044_10204654993476510_452404498_n.jpg

animated_tree_100_by_lifelike66044.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
@Chibisaurus
oh my! Your kitty DOES look alot like my TJ Maxx (Tarzan Junior, cuz SHE looks so much and ACTS so much like my Alpha male Tarzan)..she and another kitten got dumped out here in the hinterlands ...and they all seem to find their way here...she was found by a neighbor, too young to hunt for food...nearly starved to death, skin and bones..looking worse for the wear...and wandering among the rabbits in the morning ! Now she is a fit and sassy girl! :D
She's shown here...shortly after I took them in... the bathroom sink with Sage ...not a littermate,but they were obv dumped together..
TT and sage.jpg

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
@Chibisaurus
oh my! Your kitty DOES look alot like my TJ Maxx (Tarzan Junior, cuz SHE looks so much and ACTS so much like my Alpha male Tarzan)..she and another kitten got dumped out here in the hinterlands ...and they all seem to find their way here...she was found by a neighbor, too young to hunt for food...nearly starved to death, skin and bones..looking worse for the wear...and wandering among the rabbits in the morning ! Now she is a fit and sassy girl! :D
She's shown here...shortly after I took them in... the bathroom sink with Sage ...not a littermate,but they were obv dumped together..
View attachment 468656

7/3 #3
Awwwe! They are so cute!!! We named him Oswald :) My boyfriend mother gave him to us. He has been fixed and everything (Was from the pound) Haven't gotten many photos of him yet. He is still getting used to the house (and my other cat) He is very cuddly though. And talks!

let_the_brownies_sparkle__by_purplecat101-d8599t9.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/3 #2
Ah, the day life pulls me away from the computer early.... three pages worth to catch up on!

Just to clear up a misconception, for my AC to "not work," I'd have to have AC to begin with. Houses built near the coast before 1990 don't have AC. We rely on the sea breezes to cool us off. The problem arises when we have high humidity because everything just gets damp faster... :facepalm:

d0453bd2-51bb-4616-a63d-b1741bb55b73_details_big.jpe

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/3 #3
15 minutes
So I spent most of my day with the FRAD (Friend of mine's Dad). We had lunch at the Assisted Living facility, joining another resident who is always starved for company. An hour-and-half lunch with two people who have short-term memory loss... it was rather amusing. The FRAD had to answer the same questions about his son several times--and couldn't remember the answer about where he lived about 50% of the time. I also got to say the ages of my children five times.

:bday: acorn!

_42296562_4.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/3 #5

After one show, I fell asleep, during the day. Totally shocker! I just woke up. :blink:

Count - I hear ya! So much happened while I was sleeping. ;)

Shawn - Nice deck! :thumb:

GMO - Nice ta see ya, enjoy! Congrats on the hydraulic knee, so fancy and high tech!

:tumble:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/3 #5
Anyone spot any really good 4th of July sales on hardware yet?
My experience is that the "really good" sales on hardware are far and few between during big holidays. Usually one sees 15% off, at most. The best opportunities are when vendors slash prices of an older model or large amount of stock to make room for the new, but those times aren't usually linked to holidays.

sun-shining-through-trees.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread