GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
7/4

just finished getting cleaned up after a 12km bicycle ride - probably gonna pay for that later

fvy.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
@mac63
7/4
#1 just finished getting cleaned up after a 12km bicycle ride - probably gonna pay for that later

...all "downhill",right?! ;) g'night., mac..up late watching music vids .."somebody" (you know who u r :lol:) has a 173 song playlist .....Hope y'all are havin fun...keepin it real...I have a cat on my lap watching me type hahaha

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
7/4

I came home from work last nite to my dog, Molly, getting sprayed by a skunk. Took 2 hrs to bath her so she didn't smell so bad. After a long day at work it wasn't fun struggling with a 85lb baby that doesn't really like getting wet. Lucky she didn't get it too bad and I was able to get most of the smell off her, but now I got got up late and will have to hurry to get to work.

Happy Independence Day Everyone!

:tumble:

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
7/4

Besides Uncle and last weeks winner, I HOPE I am caught up!

In June, I sent e-liquid to NR, AM, MT, KS AND RW. If I owe you something and haven
t sent it, PLEASE let me know!

Thanks

A new winner and a new thread shortly

I haven't ordered my winnings from a few weeks ago, but I'm always late to the party.
Thanks Glassmanoak!

:tumble:

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

AND THE WINNER IS.....

POST [HASHTAG]#358[/HASHTAG]

UTSURU

7/3

I've had trouble sleeping since I started vaping, eating a lot less too. That sweet, sweet nicotine. Also vaping these full flavors all day really calms the cravings for munchies.

Hope you all are sleeping better than me. ;)

View attachment 468570

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread