GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
6/29
Third stop... sticks and handles for brooms...

f09b2064d9db8384162372ea6eb9afd8.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/29 #3
I can't even imagine going out today....it's already too hot....and I just got the windows re opened a half hour ago.....he blows the crap all the way up here.....I wish they would outlaw those blowers.....it's not right that I should have to close my windows on a fay like this...
vil-automn.gif

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
6/29
1. Good after noon treefam. Today I slept from 4am - 12pm, woot, finally got some sleep! I got up jumped in the shower, threw a roast in the crockpot and spent the day out shopping with my daughter. Came home and had roast for dinner. :)

Just made my first cup of coffee of the day, I hadn't realized that I skipped it today until the headache showed up.

And tomorrow marks my 30days of being SMOKE FREE YEAAAAH!!!

Congrats on 30 days Chib!! :banana::banana:

:tumble:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
6/29

I got my vapemail winnings from The Vape Tree! Super excited! A big thank you to @glassmanoak :banana:.They all smell ridiculously good, especially Banyan Tree. I don't know what it is but sweet jeebus it has a tasty scent. I'll try to post some pictures of them later. :D

Hope everyone's afternoon is goin' good. :cool:

Does a tree-dragon count? ;)
4f2be066c78c9e5d04f530c833ab0181-d4wit3g.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
6/29
Thanks guys :) Now to work on 6 months!
You can do it. I just passed the 7 month mark...

Stop 4 became stops 4, 6, 7, and 8 as we went searching for beer (I can't drink, but Stepdot and Stepson do), VG, dose syringes, gas, and Cydectin drench for our sheep. WalMart was out of VG (even though the website said it was in stock *argh*), no one carries Cydectin (even though I called the day before and was assured that they did *argh*). Walgreens happily GAVE me one 10 ml syringe and 2 5 ml syringes, so yay. Gas was $2.45/gal.

Then we stopped at the vape shop where I accidentally bought a Taifun GS and a pack of coils. Oops. Hey! It was on sale...

Now we're home and enjoying AC (the car has none *argh*).
the_travelling_tree_by_alexlapiz-d3ija9e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread