GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
6/29 #5
Gas was $2.45/gal.
Wow. My gas today was $3.71--and that was the cheap Costco gas...

Then we stopped at the vape shop where I accidentally bought a Taifun GS and a pack of coils.
Accidents happen! :)

The wife just called: we're either going to have Del Taco or El Pollo Loco for dinner. The suspense is killing me.

path-trees-sunrays.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
...@Uncle ...maybe a special 2nd running mini contest in honor of the coming Holiday??? "Where's Uncle?"

NOW - That would be real interesting, especially to see what everyone would post . . . However, given that some people just might get carried away and there could be some very questional pictures posted (as in another contest that did almost the same theme . . . :facpalm:) - "We" really need to pass on this idea as a sub-contest . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Haven't been on much today, spent the afternoon in the ER with Wifey.

Can't "Like" post - NOT NICE ! ! !

As always, sending - "GOOD VIBES" & "HEALING THOUGHTS"

Reactions: jpf880

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
6/29

Starting to get really angry and frustrated. I'm trying to make some coils for my freakshow mini using 28ga kanthal and this bootleg coil jig, I've probably wasted 6 feet. I threw the stupid thing across the room in a rage. I can't get a grip on the wire no matrer how hard I try, I even used pliers. It's making me rage so hard. I tried free handing a couple coils too and those turned out like s--- as well.

I won't be able to calm down until I get this figured out. :-x:censored::censored::censored::censored::-x:censored:

image.jpg

Reactions: liblue1

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
6/29 #6

@jpf880 I hope the wife is okay? Good thoughts coming your way!

@Utsuru I got a juice in vape mail today from a different place.. and It smelled amazing.. didn't taste that way though. LOL. Letting it breath. And I haven't even tried coils yet. Im scared to.

Does this count as a tree? LOL it has a leaf

in-love-leaf-emoticon.gif~c200

1lg144palmshammock.gif~c200

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"
. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again -
For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .
nighttree.gif

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
6/29

6/29 #6

@jpf880 I hope the wife is okay? Good thoughts coming your way!

@Utsuru I got a juice in vape mail today from a different place.. and It smelled amazing.. didn't taste that way though. LOL. Letting it breath. And I haven't even tried coils yet. Im scared to.

Does this count as a tree? LOL it has a leaf

in-love-leaf-emoticon.gif~c200

1lg144palmshammock.gif~c200

I always steep my juices unless they're pre-steeped, it feels like a waste not letting them air out and then blend. Some is good out of the mail, but if it's good then, it'll be amazing later. I think that' the true testament to "premium" juice. If it's vapable out of the mailbox, it's premium in my book.

I've calmed down a bit, going to try to make some coils again now, I hope it goes well and I don't flip out.

image.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
6/30

I have a bunch of RDAs too. Some I've basically put away for now as don't really care for them. Others are in use cause they do perform nice - just a bit of a pain to keep them loaded. I don't catty them around - they sit on the desk and are nice for when I need the extra hit.

3575188974_64af1a6862_z.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
winter scene2.jpg
6/29 #6
..busy day ...watching to see what Greece and Puerto Rico do and how it will affect my investment portfolio ;) Got thru another day of dosing the cat...and I still have all my fingers and toes. Purchased some copper tubing, an aquarium pump, some vinyl tubing , some cable ties and some hose clamps for my box fan...RE: the discussion in here about having a "back-up" plan, as my swamp cooler is down and no service till Thursday. My Swampy Fairy Godmother must be looking out for me...The swampy surprised me by actually starting today (as opposed to sitting there buzzing and doing nothing) and blessed me with cool air and a habitable house tonight. I am grateful for taken-for-granted things tonight. Also bathed my cat..and survived intact ....then proceeded to give said cat a haircut ...and survived THAT as well . Had a salad and a slice of pizza..and here I am..catching up on posts and ready to call it a day. Another day in the Life.... Good night/morning Tree fam

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/29 #6
6/29
Congrats Cib on 1 month! :banana::rickroll:

Haven't been on much today, spent the afternoon in the ER with Wifey.:tumble:
I hope everything is alright...........
It's still almost 80 here at 11 PM......
Good night Treefam........
vil-automn.gif

Reactions: KatzWh1skers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread