GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #98 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
6/30
15 min

Time to do the shut down stuff to get out of here - a quick stop at the commissary then home.

ponderosa-pine-tree2.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
6/30
6/29 #5

Wow. My gas today was $3.71--and that was the cheap Costco gas...

Gas is $2.35 here, but I paid $1.85 for it because I had a .50 cent per gallon discount on it from my grocery card points. :D Gas and cigarettes is about the only thing that is cheap in the town I live in.
Haven't been on much today, spent the afternoon in the ER with Wifey.

Prayers and good vibes for Wifey. I hope everything is ok. :nun:

:tumble:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif

. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE . . .
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

BTW:
As for the discussion of gas prices - This past week . . .

Florida: $2.51.9 - $2.85.9 (Funny thing is BJ's Price $2.65.9 w/$.05 discount per gallon if you shopped that day before filling up)
NYC: $3.25 and up
NJ: $2.41.9 - $2.75.9
PA: $2.65.9 - $2.89.9 (Philadelphia: $2:75.9 and up)

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
6/30 #2
In an effort to steer the conversation away from the depressing topic of gas prices (or, at least, depressing to me), it looks like Robin surfaced enough on the other thread:

Having just returned from 4 days of bday/Pride celebrations, I know the feeling...
It's only a 3 day work week for me, but I have a very bad sunburn, so I'll have to see how I feel in the morning. It might be a 2 day work week. ;)

pines_sunrays.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
6/30 #1
Mornin Nite Tree folks :)
Start of a New Day...Yes...start of a new day :D
@jpf880 ..prayers coming your way for you and Wifey
@Utsuru ..haven't built my first coil yet so cannot comment on technique...but your pics are FAN-tastic!! :D Good job! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: (chorus line heeheehee)
..and that tree and the clouds look good enuf to vape :rolleyes: :vapor::vapor::vapor:

VAPEMAIL! Got my Vape Tree winnings in yesterday. Banyan Tree, Grape Soda and Butterscotch....couldn't wait to get home for a fresh carto, so loaded the Banyan Tree on top of some Maple tobacco .right there in the Post Office parking lot....and it was STILL AWESOME ! :hubba: :hubba::hubba: Looking forward to nipping into the others today..maybe now ;)...still working on first coffee. Thank you VAPE TREE and GMO!:hubba::hubba::wub::wub::banana::party::toast::vapor::headbang::rickroll: (I got the GOOD coffee goin this mornin! )

wierd frozen tree.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/30 #3
You got it Tigg...........I am always sending it to you, JPF, GMO, RR and Uncle....as you are on my daily focus chart...
I am here for just a short time....I have been putting off going out.....but today is going to be the coolest for the week so I must do it today......I will also get gas & find out what the going price is.....
vil-automn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread