GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #99 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
7/4
Stayin' real busy today...
f8c2bf0cb59d9b583f1ba5109a8932f0.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/4 #6
Gee thanks Count...I knew I could "count" on you to have my back like that!
What can I say? Facing an onslaught of guacamole, corn salad, ribs, burgers, and more--it's the least I can do! :laugh:

Speaking of food, we'll have to head out of here in a few minutes. I hope everyone has a fun and safe evening!

image_affiche.php_-2.jpeg

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
7/4
What can I say? Facing an onslaught of guacamole, corn salad, ribs, burgers, and more--it's the least I can do! :laugh:
Oh wow, all that sounds so good...got my mouth watering now. :drool:...I'll take some of everything...hope eating my share too doesn't give you a stomachache! :p

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/4 #5
RR, you're paring down and I'm (still) adding to. Getting a couple new mods and tanks ordered on Monday...
I guess "pair down" is not the right phrase. It's more like "make room". ;)
I bought a MVP 3.0 today for $40 shipped. :thumb: I used the funds I received from the tank I sold yesterday, and still have money left over! So, essentially I didn't spend any money. :2cool:

Angel - Sorry you don't get to pig out. Sounds like most of the Tree Fam is eating for the 3 of us. ;)

Count - Have a blast! ;)

Gunna chill out now and watch shows until the fireworks start. They shoot them over the river and I can see them from my place. :D

:tumble:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/4

Thanks for the input guys, I think I'll try Pinoy Punch, Chocolate Tiramisu and Banyan Tree in 6mg, I appreciate the suggestions! Just got back home from doing some running around, almost time to crack open a cold one, need to do my forum rounds first though. I hope everyone's having a good 4th so far! :thumbs:

palm_tree__fireworks__valencia__spain_by_photolover92-d5ih7dw.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/4

7/4

mango smoothie and gooey cinnamon are another couple of good ones

life23.jpg

Yeah when I was lucky enough to win a couple of weeks ago one of the ones I picked was Gooey Cinnamon Roll, I've yet to try it but it sounds so delicious. I'm trying to hoard my really good premium juice like glassman's and vape my more "cheapy" juices. I really do fear if I keep vaping Banyan Tree and some of these good juices I won't be able to go back and literally half the juice I own will be unvapable to me haha. :)

fireworks-yellow-explosion-tree.jpg

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
7/4 #2

Haha, So I was refilling my tank and my boyfriend says "That Smells amazing, wonder what it would taste like" (He loves food... ) So I looked at him, and was like.. Don't eat it... He says.. But I want to taste it... I told him.. well there is only one way to taste it, and it's through vaping.. 5 minutes later Im sitting at my desk (My istick is at 30w) He comes up grabs it and puts it to his mouth, fires the button and takes a HUGE lung hit. Now I must tell you... He doesn't smoke, never had..Doesn't vape, Never smoked anything before... The look on his face when he realized how much vape he just pulled into his lungs was priceless. He coughed for a good 3 minutes, Eyes watered... looks at me and goes.. Well it does taste good...

I fear he make start vaping with no nic just for the food flavors :eek:

il_570xN.422719060_bb6j.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
7/4 #3

Back from the mowing. South Dakota in July... it was 96 F in the shade. The clouds went away, so out in the direct sun (where I was), it was over 120 F (probably closer to 130) and no wind (the only time we have no wind all year is when it is close to 100 F). Boy did I get my tan darkened today! Even though my nearest neighbor is over a mile away, I hope none of them does fireworks today - they might start an uncontrolled prairie fire.

Fuzzy

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/4
Angel, I hope BF's tooth feels better. We aren't getting to grill out or watch fireworks tonight, it's been raining here off and on for the past couple of days.

Robin, yay for new toys! :)

Today is my one year ECF anniversary :)

Have a great night everyone!
im_proud_to_be_an_american-1683.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
7/4
5. Thanks Bella...his tooth is feeling a bit better, but it's still bothering him. He was able to eat some soup though...I will say that at least the soup was delicious...his mom is a great cook! :D...Last night he took a pain pill for the tooth and he was talking in his sleep...some really strange stuff and then he'd just laugh out loud. I told him this morning I don't know what he was dreaming, but it must have been freaky! :ohmy:

I'm afraid I'm guilty of purchasing some new toys this weekend too...I got the black subtank mini, some coils and other stuff and now I'm seriously debating picking up the SX Mini...I've wanted one for a long time and I found it for $60 off the normal price...don't know if I can pass that up...my willpower is fading fast! :facepalm:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/4 #1
Happy 4th Everyone...taking a moment to ponder that freedom is not free...Janis Joplin said Freedom's just another word for nuthin' left to lose..(and it aint nuthin' hon if it aint's free)
..."if you love something , set it free..if it comes back to you, it's yours...if it doesn't it never was"...won'tcha fly free bird! ...Born in the USA....I was...born in the USA....
...sign...sign...everywhere a sign...blockin out the scenery, breakin my mind...do this..don't do that can'tcha read the sign......flow it....show it
Long as God can grow, my hair ....o'er the Land of the Free...and the Home of the Brave.
tree bezel.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/4 #6

Bella - Happy Anniversary! :banana:

Angel - :thumb:

A couple friends just popped by and are draggin' me out to watch the fireworks up close and in person! ;) So, in case I don't make it back here later...Good Night / G'Mornin' Tree Fam!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread