GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #99 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/5
PIF ;)

Roast, stewed potatoes, carrots, green beans and onions with a buttered roll with honey for dinner. So good. Any tried Pickapeppa sauce? Holy smokes Batman it's like A1's sexier cousin.

image.jpg

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
(no entry)

yes, it's cloudy here to...and nice and cool!! Sounds like PERFFECT swimming weather to me! Long as it don't lightning!!:shock:
7/5 #3

Yeah, but we would be paying to go to the pool, and If it's starts raining they will tell people to leave. My luck.. LOL

tree_clipart.gif

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
7/5
Count, when we first moved to town, dome friends of ours - fellow craftspeople - reported their car stolen from our park. It was found in the parking lot of the local assisted care facility. A family had brought their aged relative to the park, and he got bored and left in our friend's car. Our friends always just leave the keys in the car as they do a lot of coming and going. He claimed, when they found him in his apartment, that he used to own one just like it,so he thought it was his and he went home. No charges were filed...

I just shuffled my entire shopping strategy as someone posted another eGo ONE XL in the classies. I snagged it. My shopping list for tomorrow, then, includes an In'Ax Nano, a DID Genesis, a transparent tanks section for my Aqua, a Kui squonk box with a Nuppin clone, and an iStick 40. The items currently in the mail and arriving REAL soon include a Joyetech eVic VT (full kit with the eGo ONE Mega, charger, case, cable and TC coils), a Kayfun Mini 2.1 ES, an Origin Mod (to hybrid with my Aqua), and 5 more eGo ONE CLR coils. And another Joyetech eGo ONE XL kit.

That will bring the total to 31 mods. All of them with a different RBA. My OCD will allow me to rest. For a while...

We have our own swimming pool. However, swimming is not an option right now... Our pump froze over the winter, and I will be ordering a new pump and filter tomorrow as well as a new pool cover. We're shocking the pool tomorrow. It will have 48 hours to settle by which time the pump/filter should have arrived. Then, after what I'm sure will be several hours of cursing while I try to install the new pump, we will be able to go swimming...
lgmpp0707+hammock-between-palms-island-paradise-mini-poster.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
WOW - A lot of people have been real busy Bar-b-quing for the past 2 days . . .
barbeque.gif

AND - I am so very "STUFFED" with all this Food that I gotta go to bed . . .
m28jWkm.gif

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"
. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
(no entry)
7/5 #3
Yeah, but we would be paying to go to the pool, and If it's starts raining they will tell people to leave. My luck.. LOL

.......On my way to Reno on I80 I'm always seein' the young folks jumpin off the Painted Rock cliffs into the Truckee River....:rolleyes: Crazy...
cliff jumping.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/6 #6
After watching the game, the wife, kids, and I got lost watching some Quantum Leap episodes. The kids are fascinated with the idea of jumping from life to life, and they really seem to be enjoying the historical aspect of everything, too. It's late now and they're getting ready to roll into bed. Good night, Treefam!

sun-through-the-trees-wallpaper-landscape-nature_00431270.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread