GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #99 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/6 #1
Good morning, everyone. Monday, Monday...

through-the-trees-1.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

Wow quantum leap, have not thought about that show is some time, enjoyed it as a kid.

animated-smileys-shocked-002.gif
Sometimes, I just forget that 'You're" such a Youngin' . . .
t8441.gif

Just goes to show you, how you never know. I think this was my pick me up for the day.

NOPE - Ya Never ever do know for sure about anyone . . . AND - As for that man playing beautifully - it is an understatement . . . The technique and style in which he played was outstanding . . . So much so - I actually got emotional just watching it . . . THANKS for posting that one, it is one of the best "You've" shown "Us" . . .
thumbs-up.gif

Leaving to take Wifey to her Dr appointment.

Hope everything goes well and make sure to keep "Us" updated . . . :D

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/6 #1
hello tree peeps
getting a late entry here today...lots of chores and appts today...at least it's nice and cool still..
7/6 #1

@KatzWh1skers Ha, We used to go cliff diving all the time out at Nelson's Landing! It was fun :)
Ha! What's this WAS fun ....was??!! What... are ya gettin too old to jump off cliffs, Chibi?! ;):D:lol: Don't make this ole mare with bad everything come out there and show ya how it's done ..hahahaha ....THIS is what I was talkin about....can't get kicked outta THIS pool if it rains..(just watch out for the lightning!!)
gotta go...you all misbehave while I'm gone :lol: ...so's I'll have sumthin to read when I get back!

PEEPS.jpg

Reactions: liblue1

Chibisaurus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Las Vegas
7/6 #1
hello tree peeps
getting a late entry here today...lots of chores and appts today...at least it's nice and cool still..

Ha! What's this WAS fun ....was??!! What... are ya gettin too old to jump off cliffs, Chibi?! ;):D:lol: Don't make this ole mare with bad everything come out there and show ya how it's done ..hahahaha ....THIS is what I was talkin about....can't get kicked outta THIS pool if it rains..(just watch out for the lightning!!)
gotta go...you all misbehave while I'm gone :lol: ...so's I'll have sumthin to read when I get back!

View attachment 469213
7/6 #2

Haha, I would go again! But no car = no Nelson's landing!
For some reason, since I have gotten a little older, I have noticed I don't do the same things I used to as freely when I was a teen / Kid.
I used to be crazy and didn't care if I broke things... Now I'm like.. Ehh Ill walk around that wall is too high! Hahahaha But I want to go sky diving!

Aerial-view-of-Orlando.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/6 #2

7/6 #2

Haha, I would go again! But no car = no Nelson's landing!
For some reason, since I have gotten a little older, I have noticed I don't do the same things I used to as freely when I was a teen / Kid.
I used to be crazy and didn't care if I broke things... Now I'm like.. Ehh Ill walk around that wall is too high! Hahahaha But I want to go sky diving!

Ah skydiving..I knew a guy in a wheelchair who went buddy-diving...gotta admire that...and he didn't break anything either...Yeah..That's on my Bucket List too, Chibi..tho hopefully NOT in a wheelchair :shock:...(you go first;))
I didn't start breaking things until I passed 42...cover your ears ,guys..u don't wanna hear this...once I hit "the change" I started losing alot of things ...some good some not so. I always had a patron Saint of Fools at my side in my reckless youth, or I wouldn't be sitting here today..now I'm like..."Iiiiiiiiiii....don't think so......" :lol:

@tiggerrts ..obviously this "boss" doesn't work side by side wit you out in the sweltering HEAT...otherwise he'd sure as :-x be getting up at the .... crack o dawn to beat the heat :evil: (used to work some construction in my day)

tree4.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/6
Morning treefam, can't say good, beacause it hasn't been. I'm the hour and a half that I've been up .. Saw a dog attack another dog, almost got attacked myself trying to get my cat in the house, hubby and I got in a screaming match about it, and the USPS is holding my vapemail hostage. Our of 4 packages I was supposed to get today, I got 1, 2 say "out for delivery", but weren't delivered, and one is still sitting at the postoffice in Memphis where it's been since Friday.

All before my first cup of coffee. :facepalm::nah:

:tumble:

Reactions: tiggerrts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread