GLASSMANOAK'S ContestThread #92 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
5/22
15 min

time to start shutting down - 30 min til out the door

ireland-trees-tunnel-mysterious-ancient-Favim.com-550501.jpg

Reactions: liblue1

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

Still tryin' to recoup . . .
sleepy-smiley.gif

Really NEED to prioritize - Gotta catch-up with some emails and some very important personal "Stuff" today . . .
smiley-chores013.gif

More importantly, I've got a few big decisions to make too . . .
thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hopefully, this weekend I will be able to return a couple of phone calls from friends that I haven't talked to in a while . . .
smiley73.gif

See You All Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/22 #2
Have a fun trip, Sir!

I need to wash up early for the volunteer breakfast at the school. Funny: the only staff member to invite me was my son's teacher (because I chaperoned a field trip). The librarian always forgets about the breakfast and then is so relieved when I show (she also does other thank you stuff), but I never heard one word from the principal and the counselor, the ones for whom I made the videos for "their" successful school assemblies. Just goes to show you how they forget to practice what they preach: the assemblies were for Respect, Responsibility, and Kindness... :facepalm:

639-03438639er.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
5/22 - 3: Done the boss has heard from me again.... let the legal game being. I have been a senior manager before, at one time I had to fire 35 people on one day, none of them could get unemployment so tight was my evidence... So as I spoke to my boss, I warned him of the law and how I need time to prove myself.
:tumble:

Reactions: liblue1

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
5/22
1. Morning treefam. I'm feeling better, thank you all for the love and support, prayers and good vibes.

I've started looking for jobs, not sure I'm going to be able to get one being I haven't haven't had a real job in 16 years.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

Sir, have fun on your trip!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/22 #2
5/22 - 1: Good morningnight all, will be asking for something later....
I hope it's something I/we can help with Tigg...you should know that there is not much I wouldn't do for you if I can....
5/22 - 4: A year ago, I could not eat; I lost 47 pound and seven inches.... Time has been hard on me, I have fought that good fight, and am now tired... what do I do?
Take a deep breath and concentrate on you for awhile.....the answers will come....and you will know them....
Things will get better Tigg........
vil-automn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread