GLASSMANOAK'S ContestThread #93 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La

NEW CONTEST

WIN 2- 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PREMIUM PRE-STEEPED e-liquid!!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few
:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.

2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OF A PERSON OR TREE, YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM ejuice!!

NOTE:There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends At 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIXconsecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

ALL IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE MADE HERE

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
5/23 #1
Congrats Ray.........Thank you GMO for another week and a new home.........
vil-automn.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: " RayN " :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "GMO" . . .

For the Contest and giving us a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

@liblue1 - THANKS for having "My" back and posting in the Contest/Main Thread . . . :wub:

See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
5/23
1. Congrats Ray!
Thanks GMO for the place to call home every week!

I got the Innokin iSub tank today, wasn't supposed to be here until Tuesday. :) So far it's "meh". I've only tired it for a few minutes, but it's loud and noisy and the mouth piece isn't removable (and the mouthpiece is huge). It's all good though, I only paid about $11.50 for it and I love the size and color of it.
tumbleweed.gif

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Thank you GMO! Seems like you won a few of my contests back in the day. LOL How things change!
I'm always so happy to see you keeping the spirit of my old contests alive. Keeping them easy to participate in without a ton of mind numbing rules!

I also know that no long how long I take off from posting, I'll always find a great bunch of folks here.

As for me, went to the ER today and got some antibiotics so things should start improving rapidly, at least until Tuesday when I'll need to see an Oral Surgeon :shudder: I hate going to Dentists

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
5/23

Congrats Ray! There's still a few of us around that won your contest!

For those of you that don't know RayN was the owner of the original VVV thread that a lot of us met on before the Vape Tree!

Thank You Glassmanoak for giving Us a place to share and call home for another week! Thanks for another great contest!

:tumble:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I got the Innokin iSub tank today, wasn't supposed to be here until Tuesday. :) So far it's "meh". I've only tired it for a few minutes, but it's loud and noisy and the mouth piece isn't removable (and the mouthpiece is huge). It's all good though, I only paid about $11.50 for it and I love the size and color of it.
5/23 #2

I love the look of the iSub. Got it despite knowing it wasn't my kinda stuff. PIFed it along. Too hot for me, though I would have rebuilt the head to my liking if the drip tip wasn't so not my style or if the tip was replaceable. I did like the design features of the tank.

logobig.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: bellastarr

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you GMO! Seems like you won a few of my contests back in the day. LOL How things change!
I'm always so happy to see you keeping the spirit of my old contests alive. Keeping them easy to participate in without a ton of mind numbing rules!

I also know that no long how long I take off from posting, I'll always find a great bunch of folks here.

As for me, went to the ER today and got some antibiotics so things should start improving rapidly, at least until Tuesday when I'll need to see an Oral Surgeon :shudder: I hate going to Dentists
Good to hear that....if you didn't get antibiotics on board today, they won't touch you till you do...and you have to be on them for a few days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread