GLASSMANOAK'S ContestThread #93 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/23 #2
Whew! Back from visiting my friend's dad. I brought him some more clothes and some kitchen utensils (so that he can, say, get a cup of water). We walked around and discussed a few things he might like to have. One major problem though: somehow an irrigation pipe was broken at his house: water is gushing out of it and I cannot find a shut-off valve anywhere (the property is a couple of acres large, so it's easy to miss). I have notified my friend--except that he's in Europe and the time difference.... Hopefully he'll be able to tell me where to look so I can shut it off tomorrow. I at least made sure that the flow is draining away from the house. :facepalm:

img_0861.jpg

Reactions: Uncle

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
It's Late for "Me" . . . So - Not much to say or add to the conversation tonight . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again -
For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/23 #4
Maybe it's just my morning head fog but seems to be taking me a lot longer to do me morning catch up on here.
I know that with the new software, I feel like I go through everything faster since I just check the Unread threads. The list always seems short (until new unread threads appear), so maybe I just feel like I go through them more quickly.

Count - I really do enjoy your weekly themes. ;)
I think Google re-tuned their image search algorithm or more places are getting wise and watermarking their photos--lately when I come up with a new search theme I've been getting a lot of stock photos...

Goodnight, Uncle!

treeschool.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread