GLASSMANOAK'S ContestThread #93 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
5/30

5/30 - 1: Good morningnight all, did get a little more sleep, today my oldest will have her graduation ceremony to which I will not be invited.
:tumble:

5/30 #3
Tiggs, do you have to be invited? If the school is large enough, I would think that you could blend into the crowd... Still, you have my sympathy.

maruyama-hanami1.jpg

Count had my same thoughts.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
5/30 #3
Tiggs, do you have to be invited? If the school is large enough, I would think that you could blend into the crowd... Still, you have my sympathy.

maruyama-hanami1.jpg
5/30 - 4: Count, no there are four tickets given to every student to pass out, no doubt the mom is not letting her pick me, nor would I want her to make that hard choice and told her so by letter. So without a ticket you can not go in to view. Being outside waiting would be no good as my soon to be ex-wife's family would be there and what a scene that would be.

Reactions: Uncle

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/30 #6
5/30 - 4: Count, no there are four tickets given to every student to pass out, no doubt the mom is not letting her pick me, nor would I want her to make that hard choice and told her so by letter. So without a ticket you can not go in to view. Being outside waiting would be no good as my soon to be ex-wife's family would be there and what a scene that would be.
I'm sorry to hear that, Tiggs. At least she knows your thoughts on the matter. I doubt it makes it easier, though. :(

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread