Global E-cig Calculator Here: Please add your data to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropEmCigs

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
EU, Copenhagen®
Hmmm, I would answer your question but I don't know what you are asking?? lol

Like my active PG-filter on the webbrowser (haha) - I merely suggested that some govt. agencies might be filtered out - if possible. It could be like waving "a red cloth", ya 'now ....
Giving it a second thought : No, let it out full blast.

Any bets on when the $mio will be met ? ;)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Yeah, I have deleted that person twice. I need to add a cig per day limit on my form later today. Like no more than 40 - 50 cigs a day.

Someone else has 90 cigs a day... post#61

4 1/2 P'sAD? If that person was awake for 18 hours a day, they'd be smoking a cigarette every 12 minutes, non-stop.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
My aunt smoked 4 packs a day. I can't remember ever seeing her without a cig other than at my grandmother's house where NO ONE smoked inside. I find it hard to even picture her without a cigarette and a glass of scotch, but of course that was the 70's. She died of lung cancer, guess 4 packs a day caught up with her.

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
I don't believe what 3 pad was doing to me, have been analog free for 145 days now and feel so much better. I think I ended up at 3 pad because I bought into the ultra light bit, all I did was smoke more to get the nicotine. I'm the same way with vaping, use 6-8 mg and am rarely without my PV in hand. 53 years and finally quit smoking, not going to give up the nicotine anytime soon.

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

Wow, 4 packs a day is intense. I couldn't even imagine the damage that would do to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread