Not open for further replies.

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
Cos I would flip to have this color of blue
t225_60f0fb02d3ca74ca26ad952c3ca8454a.jpg

Testors » Paints » Enamel Paints » Testors Enamels » Metallic Blue Pearl which would be a knock of of this Testors color

But that purple is wicked COOL

Jay uses these colors
Powder Buy The Pound | Powder Coating Equipment and Supplies
Look around here and see what you find. I bet you can find something you like or comes close to what your looking for.

Raechel

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Louisville, KY
Nope typed in blue and looked at them all. They don't have one. Damn I guess that makes me high maintenance. Sigh. Shame cos it is an amazing color. It does not have to have this pebble look. Frankly a pearl with very fine metallic flake is fine. Aqua on their site is the closest I can find but it is too dark.

Why do they call it aqua? That means green blue which that color is not.

Last edited:

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
Nope typed in blue and looked at them all. They don't have one. Damn I guess that makes me high maintenance. Sigh. Shame cos it is an amazing color. It does not have to have this pebble look. Frankly a pearl with very fine metallic flake is fine. Aqua on their site is the closest I can find but it is too dark.

Why do they call it aqua? That means green blue which that color is not.
Yes it would be aqua marine or something like that. I found this color and it looks real close.

OceanBlueSilver.jpg

MicroPearlAquaBlue.jpg

BlueStarlight.jpg

t225_60f0fb02d3ca74ca26ad952c3ca8454a.jpg

Last edited:

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
Maybe the middle one lightened with white? But that may ruin the pearl look. Not sure. But it says it is over a black base coat. Maybe over a white base coat would change it? Unsure.

They do have a pearl white. that would keep the pearl the same. just ask Jay he may be able to make that happen.

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Could someone please tell me what the middle one below is? It looks like it would be gloss purple, but it isn't on the website. I want to order a super mini, but I don't want the blue purple flip flop, I want a true, vibrant rainbow purple, which this middle one looks to be.

Thanks very much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread