Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Ok gang here's a list of places you can pick up a GLV. This list will change as we add vendors.

https://www.vaporcigzz.com/default.asp
Pink Spot Vapors: Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors
Ecigma Electronic Cigarettes
http://www.ecigshopmn.com/
vape revolution in CA.
zen88 PH. here on the forums.
Vapebar.com.au
ReVVapor - San Jose, Costa Rica - http://www.revvapor.com

CURRENT LIST!!!!

HERE IS OUR CURRENT LIST OF VENDORS

Kevin @ ecig Crib .... rapids
Lori @ Smokin' Vapor - in Panama City Beach, FL
ZEN88 in Philippines- The only place to get a GLV2 in PH!!
Sam @ VaporCigzz.com in New Jersey
Richard @ "ALL WIRED UP VAPOR"
Candi @ Panama Vapor In Panama city FL

Last edited by a moderator:

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Hello Jay

I have sent you several emails regarding my Cap Head and the loose ball. I sent it in to you as well.
andel11@yahoo.com. No one has gotten back to me. Its been a few weeks and no one is responsing to my emails.
Can you help me out on this. I really don't like coming on the forum to have to get some attention but there seems to be no other way to get a answer/respone.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Hello Jay

I have sent you several emails regarding my Cap Head and the loose ball. I sent it in to you as well.
andel11@yahoo.com. No one has gotten back to me. Its been a few weeks and no one is responsing to my emails.
Can you help me out on this. I really don't like coming on the forum to have to get some attention but there seems to be no other way to get a answer/respone.

Yup please call us for the best service. Sara does emails daily, but she can only get to so many a day because of the time we spend on the phone . Use the number Scott posted, and leave a message if you don't get through the first time. You can also text us.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Hi
I found your name now, searched your email address in my system ;-)
I do have a repair in for you, Ill package it back up today and send it back out
Jay had it rebuilt for the connection & then I had it rebuilt again, It made it back to my table on Friday but upon it's testing I decided to have the threads pulled and replaced to avoid you having to send it back for those to be re-done at a later time
Ill be in touch with your confirmation number this afternoon
Thanks Again & please any time you can not reach us use the number provided- I do as many emails as possible but I also work the counter/ phones and packaging /shipping as well so sometimes I get backed up ;-)
Thanks Again, Im happy to be able to get this out in the mail for you today
Sara

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Hi
I found your name now, searched your email address in my system ;-)
I do have a repair in for you, Ill package it back up today and send it back out
Jay had it rebuilt for the connection & then I had it rebuilt again, It made it back to my table on Friday but upon it's testing I decided to have the threads pulled and replaced to avoid you having to send it back for those to be re-done at a later time
Ill be in touch with your confirmation number this afternoon
Thanks Again & please any time you can not reach us use the number provided- I do as many emails as possible but I also work the counter/ phones and packaging /shipping as well so sometimes I get backed up ;-)
Thanks Again, Im happy to be able to get this out in the mail for you today
Sara

Thank You Jay and Sara

I knew something was up because you both have always given me Excellent Service. Thank You very much for following up.
I don't know why my emails weren't getting though. Hope I didn't offend you or Sara. The service I get from you is always great. Thanks for taking care of it.

Skeetergirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2011
    Albertville, AL
    I can't say enough about Sam at www.vaporcigzz.com! My GLV-2 Super Mini that I've had since last Christmas broke and I couldn't be without my Super Mini so I went on a search! (Still need to get my other one in for repair - the little metal positive thingie in the head broke off) In a panick I bought the safest color (blue) then complained to my finance that I wished I'd gotten the copper one because it was so pretty and loved the yellow also. He, my fiance, then called Sam and I now have three in rotation, will be four once I get my orginal one repaired! LOL LOVE the Super Mini!

IMG_1636.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread