Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I am waiting for DHL to pull up with my New Kits....Cartomizer fans , be on the look out for the latest edition to the Nhaler Arsenal!!!!!

A couple hints...3ml cartomizers, 1300 Mah battery (2)!!!!! This is the game ender for those that want an ll day vape without refilling and charging....
Stay Tuned...

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
They are on the site NOW!!!

Featuring 2 1300 Mah batteries
3ml Cartomizer capacity (5 Included)
Blank Soft Rubber Tipped Easy Fill Cartomizers...

After Months of colaboration with Engineers and 5 prototype versions, they are FINALLY here!!!!

Forget the juice Bottles
Forget the Chargers
Forget the Bottom Feeders
Grab your batteries and a couple cartos and you are good to Go-Go!!!!

http://shop.nhaler.com/The-Go-Go-Go-Go.htm

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Could you place some up close photos on this thread. I went to your site and clicked the photo to enlarge..and nothing. Curious on the cartomizers. Can the cartomizers be used on other ego batts?

The picture will blow up once you are in the product. They are not compatibe with Ego batteries. They are proprietory Cartos...Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Could you place some up close photos on this thread. I went to your site and clicked the photo to enlarge..and nothing. Curious on the cartomizers. Can the cartomizers be used on other ego batts?

Curious if you were able to see the bigger pics???I think they may have been processing still when you checked...Thanks
Drew
Go Go

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The cartos have filler....These are the same as the new Jumbo cart that I am selling now. They have a new internal construction and they run EXTREMLY well at 3.7 Volts with Normal(3.0) resistance....Im going to try and get a video up today (If my Nephew shows up) so people can get a better idea of the size and performance.
Drew

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
now THIS looks like a perfect upgrade from the eGo! i may just have to break down and order one. i love my eGo but this one looks turbo charged....plus, i am a big fan of large capacity ejuice carts, using the eGo mega cylindrical cartridges. this may be the perfect ecig for me!

They are on the site NOW!!!

Featuring 2 1300 Mah Batteries
3ml Cartomizer capacity (5 Included)
Blank Soft Rubber Tipped Easy Fill Cartomizers...

After Months of colaboration with Engineers and 5 prototype versions, they are FINALLY here!!!!

Forget the Juice Bottles
Forget the Chargers
Forget the Bottom Feeders
Grab your batteries and a couple cartos and you are good to Go-Go!!!!

Go Go

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i havent mastered cartomizers yet....havent had too much success getting that real strong juice flavor that i seem to get only with cartridges and atomizers, but i am willing to give this GO GO a try..

i'll admit, i'm kinda fascinated by this set up Drew, i'm a big carto guy.. if i didn't have to bring juice with me all day i would be stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread