Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Hi,
I have asnswered all the emails I got yesterday and most of the ones I goit today...You can post your order number here and I will call you...We dont require RMAsso you can send it back with a note (including the order number)and we will definately check it for you...Sometimes if you dont get an email check your spam folder or double check that your email is correct on the contact page. Thanks
Drew

I didn't hear from you so I went ahead and sent it back for a replacement with a note inside with my name and invoice number. You should receive it any day.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Oh man what a bummer. I'm really loving mine replaced my ego. Out performs it with flying colors!

LOL, markimar, for an old guy like me who is still pretty active I think the Go-Go is going to be just what I need. I like the idea of that 1300 mah battery and 3 ml carto's. I've been waiting a long time for something like this.

Hey lady, I see you've made 365 days without cigarettes, according to your sig. Congratulations, that's a great accomplishment! That's 365 good reasons to be real proud of yourself.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I actually got permission from my wife to buy a Go-Go and *sob* their out of stock.

Any thoughts on when there might be some available?

I can't be letting txtumbleweed to be outdoing me!!!

About 20 days...But keep an eye on the forum tonight...I have some pretty interesting new stuff you will probably like...Thanks.
Drew

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
AAAAHHHHHHH.....HE!!!!!!! Fooled me too!!!! and CONGRATS on the one year!!! Told ya that ya would like the Go Go!!!!!
Never saw the show but that avater STILL cracks me up :)...I don't care who ya are. Notin' better then a go go cart filled with CP :)

20 days and counting TT????? (510 megas??)

LOL, I think this is the second time I've called a guy a gal here on ecf!!! Sure can't go by those avatars, huh? Anyhow "guy" that is still a fine accomplishment. You're showing everyone it can really be done!

And Drew, I'll definitely be poking around here tonight. Can't wait to see the new toys.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
AAAAHHHHHHH.....HE!!!!!!! Fooled me too!!!! and CONGRATS on the one year!!! Told ya that ya would like the Go Go!!!!!
Never saw the show but that avater STILL cracks me up :)...I don't care who ya are. Notin' better then a go go cart filled with CP :)

20 days and counting TT????? (510 megas??)

LOL, at my age I really need to be counting pretty quick YePsTeR!!

Did you see those 4 ml I-GO's? Good gosh, it wasn't that long ago that all we could get was a little bitty carto that tasted like crap and held about 15 drops. Times are changing - pretty quickly in the e-cig field!

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I was thinking the same thing...I dont think Im ever gonna sell anymore of them??? I have one that I have never added anything but Signature that just keeps humming away....I lost track of how long I have been using it but it has been at least 3 weeks...Usually they get funky in that time frame but I think because I have managed not to mix in it, it is lasting longer...
Drew

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I was thinking the same thing...I dont think Im ever gonna sell anymore of them??? I have one that I have never added anything but Signature that just keeps humming away....I lost track of how long I have been using it but it has been at least 3 weeks...Usually they get funky in that time frame but I think because I have managed not to mix in it, it is lasting longer...
Drew

lol, I'm sure you will be selling more as more of us get brave enough to start filling them all up with different flavors. So far I've only filled 2 of them with my 2 favorite flavors. I've been hesitant to fill more for fear that I won't have one available for my favorites when they go bad. So far they haven't gone bad though, so I'm thinking it's safe to fill the others as well.

btw, I finally got hold of an 801 whistle tip cartridge to use on this. It definitely works better than the cut-off tank I was using. The tank tip was giving me that same plastic taste I hated when experimenting with the tank. Imagine that!

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Aha! I thought it was just me! I used a cutoff tank too and it totally changed the flavor! I kept putting the rubber stopper back on cause I didn't like the taste with the tank.

Drew needs to get some soft rubber tip 801 carts in stock or better yet get just some soft rubber tips without the cart. Probably could buy them for a few pennies and sell them for a dollar. I bought fifty carts for my first 801 PV so I have enough to last forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread