Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Not rolled back thrown out!
U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, President of the United States: Reject the FDA's Deeming of Vapor Products as Tobacco Products
yefUmytzRgilOto-800x450-noPad.jpg

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I'm not sure I understand how freeing regulatory efforts helps us at this point. The FDA's Deeming doesn't need to be frozen. It needs to be rolled back.

New provisions of the FDA regulations are frozen is how I and my attorney read it.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Perhaps. By the way we are a manufacturer and have filed over 3,600 applications with about 300 remaining on our flavorless liquid nicotine.

Don't get me Wrong. I am Encouraged by the potential of some of the statements that Trump's Administration have made regarding Pending/Future Regulations.

But, as a Retailer, I would be Very Cautious of reading Too Much into what may/might/could happen to Individual Published Regulations that have been in effect for Longer than 60 Days.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Don't get me Wrong. I am Encouraged by the potential of some of the statements that Trump's Administration have made regarding Pending/Future Regulations.

But, as a Retailer, I would be Very Cautious of reading Too Much into what may/might/could happen to Individual Published Regulations that have been in effect for Longer than 60 Days.
No no no, the supreme leader has stroked his pen and America has been given a clean slate as far as regulations are concerned.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
What do you mean?

I would like to know too.

IBTL...this will probably not end well

It won't and it shouldn't.

Never done business with RTS...and for sure won't now. Besides the fact that I'm a bleeding heart liberal, I prefer my ECF a little less political.

I have, very sorry I did. For that matter, if the party lines were reversed, I wouldn't patronize a business spewing this kind of hatred. Going to alienate cat lovers next? How about the handicapped? Jews? I have no use for a business with this kind of mindset. Ever.

This is a little off topic but, you've filed over 3600 PMTA's? Or are you referring to something else?

That's what he claimed, 3,600 PMTAs. Do tell @randyith, how many exactly and what did it cost?

Last edited:

Akrotiri

Moved On
Oct 4, 2016
Never done business with RTS...and for sure won't now. Besides the fact that I'm a bleeding heart liberal, I prefer my ECF a little less political.
Its bleeding heart liberals who were in charge of the FDA trying to regulate vaping into extinction. Keep supporting the same mindset and you get the same people who then ignore your issues and concerns because they know you will never vote for the other side. Withdraw your support , they will lose and come next election they will address your issues and cater to you to try to earn your vote back.

Be a smart voter.

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I would like to know too.

It won't and it shouldn't.

I have, very sorry I did. For that matter, if the party lines were reversed, I wouldn't patronize a business spewing this kind of hatred. Going to alienate cat lovers next? How about the handicapped? Jews? I have no use for a business with this kind of mindset. Ever.

That's what he claimed, 3,600 PMTAs. Do tell @randyith, how many exactly and what did it cost?

Wish you understood the requirements of the deeming regulations. I did not say PMTPs, I said applications. 73 e-liquids x 6 nicotine levels x 2 PG/VG mixes x 4 bottle sizes = 3,504 applications. I miss stated by 96 applications in my estimate. Took about 6 weeks for a full time chemist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread