• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

God Takes Great Care of Me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
You are going to make a great mod! Play with the settings. MM told me things could be done and I thought...."no way!" Well, he was correct. MM will be a great and patient sidekick. Cross my heart and hope to spit! :laugh: He will be a dear friend and teacher, if you'll let him. A couple of years ago, I had no friends to talk to about the teaching of Jesus. I prayed to God, saying that I truly needed one. MM prayed the same thing. I can't imagine any other. My daddy was a New York Jew who also became a Messianic Jew. I've mentioned this before. They can be different from a sleepy southerner, but not to me. He was a welcomed addition to my life....agape love....nothing else. I can tell him anything, but he doesn't pry. He is a true gentleman, a Godly man. That's all I'm going to say....don't want his head to swell. :laugh:

P.S. His feet are made of clay and cannot walk on water! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or classwife if I'm not able to get online. You will learn many things. All of them won't be good, but you'll learn! Perspective is everything and you have a great perspective!! You'll be great! Bill hopefully can help you. Pray over the board and pray over decisions you make. Don't take your initial reaction as Gospel. You will make mistakes and own up to them. "For there is none righteous, no not one." Don't be too harsh on yourself. It's like a musical instrument. The more you practice, the better you are!:w00t:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
This is one Scripture that really gets to me.

Profiting from Trials James 1:2-5 New King James Version
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

Say what?????? Thus far, I can't seem to count it all joy.....or can I? Most everything has been taken away from my life....like Job. Right now, my health is down the toilet, my husband wants to be rid of me and has a young honey, (not much longer and I do have pity on him....what's with that?) I have to move out of my home to an apartment, my sister flunked empathy class and chews me out for all of the mistakes I'm doing and I only have 1 sibling....this will stop. I am not an animal...well at least an animal is loved and adored at her home.

BUT, what have I lost? A husband who treats me very badly and a divorce that was never my idea as I married for life, a home that is too big for me to clean, stress out of the nose, a situation that makes my pain worse....are these things bad for me or am I being freed to live a peaceful life, make new friends, have an apartment that will be brand new, I'll be able to bring my 4-legged 14 year old child, I will have 6 meals furnished for 6 days out of the week, have time to study the Word of God....how is this a bad plan? God, Bless His Holy Name, is taking me out of a bad situation and granting me freedom, answering only to Him! When did the 'glass half full' happen instead of the 'glass half empty?' Within the past few days....since I got sick. Wow! How liberating! The only thing I dread is the move. But, He will take care of that as well. Do I have a new lease on life? Yes!!!!! I'm not saying I will not still have some memories, but those memories were another lifetime. How cool is this????? Thank You, Jesus. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Where are my beautiful bananas! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
That post was not what I was going to post. Almighty God, Blessed Be His Name, revealed it while I was typing! Just how awesome is that!!!! Yes, MM, I finally got it! If it took me getting sick to be able to receive the message, then it just did! I am not going to go as far as emotions won't crop up from time to time, but I know the end answer. Ex won't have what I have, and that is sad, but it was his choice. He has told me all along that he wishes me well. I wish him well. I don't hate him....never did. I don't hate anyone. He has helped me while I am sick and I am grateful. But I have joy again. I have been so joy deprived. My heart is so full of joy that I feel it's going to explode! I've got to do bananas again. I just can't stand it! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
And now, the continuing saga of 'As The Stomach Churns.' :laugh: It's been a long fall, winter, spring, and summer. I have seen the bright light at the end of this tunnel! Praise God, Blessed Be His Name. It's finally coming to an end.

The divorce is final....done....over with...fini! As of last Friday, it was finalized. Am I upset over it? Not anymore. I was very sad on that day, but am now on a trek to the future. What does it hold? Only Almighty God knows, but I trust Him! I do!

I am now waiting....still....on the completion of my apartment. Once it's finished, which should be soon, I will be ready to move. Found out last week the amount I'll be paying, and it's an amount I can deal with....not much moving room, is okay! I am so very relieved. It's going to be very nice with everything moved in, put into it's place and most of the stress and pressure I'm dealing with now will be gone. I know in my heart, ex is going to miss me. Don't ask me how I know, but I do. Oh, and by the way, his relationship with the young girl, well it's already come to an end. I felt it necessary to help him through the heartbreak. Why? I don't know, however, his friends, etc., were shocked and amazed. I told him that people were finding out I am not the wicked witch of the west as he has probably portrayed me to be. So, sometime within the next 14-20 days, this will be over. I am not looking forward to the move, but then again, yes I am.

There is still quite a bit of packing to do. I am not looking forward to that, and hopefully my niece can continue to help me. She found out she is pregnant and she's having morning sickness. Help will appear when I need it. It just will.

So, just waiting to find out about the wi-fi.....the next hurdle. Thank you all for your prayers and support. I couldn't have come this far without it. :wub:

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
I just have to tell you this. Friday I was at Walmart getting some things my son needs for camp. He was in the fitting room trying on some jeans. While I was waiting for him I saw some scrubs that had the Minions on them and printed all over them was "Bananas" and I instantly thought of you. Hope all goes smoothly for your move.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
At your income level, you might be qualified for Wifi using Internet Essentials. It's a Comcast program that is easy to get and gives you 10MP for $9.95 mo.
Affordable Internet | internetessentials.com

Now wouldn't that be too cool! We are going to check to see if I can pick it up and then there's some kind of booster, but I will definitely check this out. They supply cable and it is through Comcast. SO, that is promising. Thank you so much!

I was told yesterday that the apartment should be ready close to the end of August. This has been THE LONGEST 3 WEEKS IN HISTORY!!!! It has lasted all summer! It does give me more time to prepare everything. I've lost my packer, but we are now down to things that I've got to go through first. Might as well pack it myself. The move may take up to 5 days, but it will be completed hopefully sometime this year!!

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I just have to tell you this. Friday I was at Walmart getting some things my son needs for camp. He was in the fitting room trying on some jeans. While I was waiting for him I saw some scrubs that had the Minions on them and printed all over them was "Bananas" and I instantly thought of you. Hope all goes smoothly for your move.

Now how cool is that!!!! Thank you so very much! I have no problem being remembered as 'The Lady With The Dancing Bananas!' Where are my bananas!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Lol, introducing angel banana -

Ya got to tell me how you did that!!!!!!! Can it be added to our emoticons? That is just too cool! See, angel bananas don't go bad sitting on your counter! I love this. My bananas were born under sin. BUT, they LOVE JESUS! Where's my flawed bananas! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
My apartment will be finished as of Monday!!!!!!! I tried calling Mayflower, moving company, and I kept getting a recording. FRUSTRATION!!!! Then I got home, walked into ex's bedroom and stepped in poo! What a mess! More frustration! BUT, found out my rent is going to be cheaper by $26!!! What a BLESSING!!! The apartment itself is lovely! I was expecting the walls to be painted white, but they were beige with white trim. It just looks great! I have been so blessed and satan, the destroyer, has been trying to ruin it. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

Guys, I need prayer about my left calf. It's terribly swollen and I'm supposed to elevate my leg and if it's not better by Wednesday of this week, I will have to have an ultra sound to be sure it's not a blood clot. I know it's not a clot, but my doctor, who calls me punkin, makes me take care of myself. I love him so very much. He's adorable. He gave me a birthday hug. How cool is that!!! More celebration bananas! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
My apartment will be finished as of Monday!!!!!!! I tried calling Mayflower, moving company, and I kept getting a recording. FRUSTRATION!!!! Then I got home, walked into ex's bedroom and stepped in poo! What a mess! More frustration! BUT, found out my rent is going to be cheaper by $26!!! What a BLESSING!!! The apartment itself is lovely! I was expecting the walls to be painted white, but they were beige with white trim. It just looks great! I have been so blessed and satan, the destroyer, has been trying to ruin it. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

Guys, I need prayer about my left calf. It's terribly swollen and I'm supposed to elevate my leg and if it's not better by Wednesday of this week, I will have to have an ultra sound to be sure it's not a blood clot. I know it's not a clot, but my doctor, who calls me punkin, makes me take care of myself. I love him so very much. He's adorable. He gave me a birthday hug. How cool is that!!! More celebration bananas! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Yay! Great news about the apartment! Very happy for you...

About your leg...hope and pray gets better but maybe is just a little reminder to not overdue it setting up your new place? Glad you have a good doc.

Reactions: r77r7r

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Probably not the final saga entry, but I am moving next Wednesday morning! I am gearing up for it. 8:30 a.m. Gee, that's early, but I'm not complaining! I've been limited in my packing up, but I am getting there. Since I don't have my ultra sound until Monday, I've got some time, I keep saying to God. I need help, which He will provide, because He knows my needs before I even ask. I just need strength. I wanted to get a steroid shot to help w/my knee and other areas. He said with my swollen leg I couldn't have one. Oh, well!

Isaiah 40:31 New King James Version
31 But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

I need you guys to stand with me on this verse! I'm in!:wub:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
My e-cig apparatus....my favorite one....died. I will have a funeral later. :laugh: My best friend looked online and helped me locate something equal to or better. I just ordered it. I got 2 sets for $45.99...no shipping costs. I can't say the name of this business in this forum, but if you're interested, send me a pm. (This thread has become a blog!!!:laugh:)

Have you ever asked Almighty God, Blessed be His Name, for a best friend that you want to learn Scripture with, but who is bold enough to tell you the truth, even when you absolutely don't want to hear it???? Now you don't want to be lied to, but you're not ready for 100% truth? "You can't handle the truth!" Now that can be a puzzle. This friend doesn't want to get into your business because of respect, but will if you ask them to. This friend will let you vent and gently pull you back around to God's thinking. If you don't want to hear God's truth, they will be quiet. Sometimes God's truth can be tough to handle, and they will wait to finish the conversation. This friend has been with me the entire time of the end of my marriage. That's not easy in the least, because the flesh wants to lash out, like my sister. She is like a tiger who wants to rip ex into pieces. There were times when I wanted her to, but I know that's not God's way. Ex needs to be ripped into pieces, but that is not God's way. Vengeance is His, and God will deal with it in HIS way.

Anyway, back to my friend. I made the above post and thought it was a good post. Contacted my friend and was told my thinking was wrong. This verse is Old Testament and comes under the Law, not Grace. When Jesus died on the cross, He abolished the Law. Jesus took care of my strength and stamina 2000 years ago. All I have to do is tap into His power through my spirit, not my flesh. And, my friend is right. This was covered at the cross, not under the Law. I just love this verse, but truth is truth.

I pray for all of you to have a friend like I do. If you don't, ask Jesus for one. He will provide for you, just like He did for me! :wub:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
As God, Blessed be His Name, is my witness, my carpet cleaner wouldn't release the water in the tank to the rug I was cleaning....or trying to clean. I just couldn't take one more thing going wrong. An appliance decided to test me when I just didn't want to be tested! So I rebuked it and cast all demons, devils, and satan out of my appliance, out of my house, etc. Then I commanded my carpet cleaner to work. It did! Got my rug cleaned. Of all the under handed things to have to happen! satan's trying to ruffle my feathers.....too bad for him. My energy is gone today, but I've gotten some things done today! Yeah!:w00t:

Reactions: mightymen

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
The same. Doctor ordered an ultra sound on Monday. So we'll know then. If they say, 'You can go home, now" you're fine. If they say, 'you need to walk around to the ER," that one means they found something. So we will see what she says. I've been through this before. Also, he thought the mega ant bites from the fire ants could have triggered this because my leg was fine until then. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread