gods I'm a newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieSurvivor0628

Jan 13, 2016
Okay so I'm using a matrix high voltage battery, and a v12 mustank clearomizer, battery is fully charged and lights when tank isn't connected, brand new coil put in and the battery flashes and there's no ignition, if I screw just the coil with out the liquid tank onto the battery the coil ignites and burns residual oil, but as soon as I screw on the half full tank of oil the battery flashes and there's no ignition again....so it appears the coil and battery are fine, until I attach the whole tank and then there's all of a sudden a problem :( I obviously am super new at this and I dunno wtf I am doing!!! Lol please help me! Thanks!

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
I don't own either, but from some research, I found out some details that may help.
  • The Matrix is a starter mod, and usually comes with coils in the 2-ohm range.
  • Many starter mods won't fire with coils that are less than one ohm in resistance, and I suspect this is true of the Matrix.
  • The V12 Mustank's coils are quad coil configurations, and it seems like the highest resistance they come in is 0.8 ohms, which is less than one ohm.
  • If the Matrix won't fire a coil that's less than one ohm, then it won't fire the V12 Mustank coils
I might suggest that you try the Matrix with a different clearomizer that comes with coils in the 2-ohm range. One that many like is the Aspire Nautilis Mini.

Hope it helps and Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread