Going Out Of Business Super-T Storewide Sale! Save up to 50%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Technically, not going out of business, just discontinuing the manufacturing of ecig products. Unfortunately, we've just found with the current climate and influx of Chinese clones and the high cost of US Manufacturing, it just isn't viable anymore. The products you see on the site are currently up to 50% off and once they are gone, they are gone, so if you've been wanting that something special, wanted to stock up or just wanted to grab a piece of ecig history so to speak, now is your chance!

I can't tell you how honored we are to have been part of ecig history and a part of the ECF community. We have truly met some great people on here that we are proud to call our friends. Super-T Manufacturing Inc was founded in early 2009 to provide quality alternatives to the cheap Chinese products out at the time and most importantly, keep my mom off cigarettes! I must say, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED as she is still smoke free over 5 years later! Congrats Mom!

Since we'll still be in business in another industry, we'll still honor the warranty too.

We'll be getting some more springs, oring kits, contacts, compression bands, and some various other parts up on the site too later this week or next week. Just a note that we are not able to add to existing orders (so if you place one and decide you want other parts too, you'll have to place another order as the system will not allow us to add onto existing orders). We also will not be able to combine orders or save parts. It's first come, first serve. If you don't see it, it still may be coming as we just don't have it up on the site yet, so please be patient, there's only two of us here, so I won't have a lot of time for emails unfortunately. Please allow extra time for delivery.

Visit www.supertmanufacturing.com to see our deals!

Our first mod that started it all, the Super-T1:
0811091622b.jpg.w560h420.jpg

Last edited:

officer196

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Ft. Worth, TX
Dang it David, I just joined this awesome fan club!

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to see you go, and thank you for your great products and service. I wish you the best of luck in your future ventures and it's awesome that due to this business your mother is still off analogs. I started my super t adventure looking for a great American made authentic stainless steel mod and am glad I found your site and as I sit here get to vape on them.

Thanks again David

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Tis been a while since I got choked up over an email from a business, but today I did. I'm so sorry that you had to make the decision but also completely understand. Am hoping that you will be getting to the relief feeling sooner than later. I've always appreciated your quality and high standards. In truth, ya get what you pay for. I've never been interested in clones (as a business person I get it) and will continue to support the innovators in the US and Europe. It's not only a good Thing to do but also because the stuff LASTS. I also rest easier, knowing that adults, being being a living wage, are part of the equation. (I also get that I'm speaking to the choir here).

Thank you David and Super T will always be appreciated for its gift to the quality and high standard vaping world. Bravo! Congratulations David's Mom on your 5 years smoke-free. Your son has much to do with my smoke-free time.

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Ouch!

Sorry it's come to this for you and the good folks who brought us such fine devices. When I moved on from Provari's I went straight to Super-T for a mech mod. I was drawn to Super-T because of it's quality reputation and the good old made in the USofA. A combination that for me, is hard to beat. I've got 2 and my wife has 2 Super-T's.

Thank you David for contributing so much to the vaping community. You and your people will be missed.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you everyone. We are very sad too.

I can't tell you how frustrating it was to read over and over in a clone vs authentic thread people justifying the purchase of clones because "US Manufacturers are raping and gouging us on mod prices". Not one mod maker was represented in those threads (nor could we be, we aren't allowed to post in there).

I can tell you that the products Super T has made over the years we made just enough to keep the doors open and the employees paid. Some were even sold at a loss such as the Titanium ELA and Shockwave!

Chinese businesses can offer 20 dollar mods, which is below their cost to manufacture them, because their materials, labor, equipment, buildings and even postage are heavily subsidized by their government. Not so in America. We are also not a reseller, we can't buy a mod for $15 from China and then mark it up to 100 or 200 percent.

If you actually have to manufacture a mod, you have a myriad of costs from CNC equipment, to CNC programmers/CNC operators, building costs, insurance, labor, materials etc etc. No one here was price gouging. In fact, many of the parts you now see at clearance are below our cost to manufacture them, so don't miss out!

Sour grapes aside, we were glad we could offer some kick .... products to help everyone kick their habit and we made some awesome friends along the way!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread