• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Going to Germany, what about vinirette

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumukl

May 24, 2014
Morrilton, AR, USA
So I will be in Germany, in Nuernberg/Fuerth the end of August. I have done some searching for shops there, since there are flavors that are rare, if not impossible to find here in the good old USA. I only found two, one of them being a vinirette shop. I joined a German forum, to find more information, and I have gotten a lot of warning about vinirette. The juice gets high remarks, but seems expensive. That is kind of the same here, though. "name brand" costs more in a shop here that home brewed. Anyway. Does anybody have any experience with vinirette juice?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Vinirette has opened some shops where I live.
The juice is expensive, but a few of the flavours are pretty good. It's worth it to hit the tasting table and try a couple.
(I like the regaliz/licorice...smooth and sweet, balanced flavour. Really nice.)

Equipment wise the stores here are basic; egos and clearos /cartos, cig-a likes and a few ovale elips /alikes.
I have not been to a location in Germany, so they may have a different/ larger selection of hardware.

Have fun and be safe.

Cheers
I

pumukl

May 24, 2014
Morrilton, AR, USA
Thank you. I know I am maybe overcautious, but I wont by any equipment out of my country. The whole electricity difference kind of scares me. I have lost appliances before due to the different power in different countries. I don't want to spend oodles of money and the loose it. I was just wondering about the juice. Flavors like Gluehwein are so german, and I want to try them.

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
Hi from Germany, Frankfurt area

Vinirette liquid can be quite nice. However, it is horribly expensive. And whether that is worth the price is another question. It is nice. Yes. But not worth that much money.

I bought some in Mallorca the other day. They had one very nice liquid "Dulce de Leche" - a kind of Spanish caramel pudding flavor - but I doubt that they sell that in Germany.

If you are in a German forum (E-Rauchen-Forum? That is my home forum in Germany) you can probably get some nice advice about B&M stores in the Nuremberg area. :) Have fun in Germany - and do enjoy the German beer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread