ShishkaBerry

Apr 4, 2013
Truro, NS
Official Description

Size: 30ml
Nicotine: 6mg
Ratio: 85VG
Container: Glass

Brewed like it could have been from Middle-earth, Miruvor will replenish and soothe your mind. Made with wild tea leaves and small forest fruits, this Elvish elixir will lighten your spirit and refresh you until whatever comes next. No matter how far on your journey you are, you can always rely on it… As long as you didn’t go through the whole bottle with your fellows already.

-------------------

I always want to support fellow Canucks, so when I saw this at a local B&M I had to try it. I also have a love of what some would call "weird" flavors.

At 85% VG it is quite thick, but it works perfectly in my Aspire cleito. Huge clouds abound! With the .4 coil on 55 watts I get the wild berries on the inhale. These are not sweetened berries, they are very natural tasting forest fruits. The tea breaks through at the end of the inhale and throughout the exhale, turning the berry taste into a tea berry flavor. I @#&$ing love tea berries! This juice is blowing my mind with the complexity and originality of the flavors. The tea lends a slight astringent, menthol like cooling to the vapor. If you hate menthol but like cooling juice I would recommend this.

10/10, 5000 gold stars for Gold Seal!

Website - Home - Gold Seal e-Liquid™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread