good/affordable ejuice suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpios

May 23, 2013
Germany
After almost 2 years I got back in to vaping and once again quit with tobacco. Luckily a new vape shop opened near me so Friday I went in and walked out about 200 euro poorer.

Anyway, much has changed over a couple years, RTA's have improved dramatically but with my new smok Cloud Beast, I have been going through easily 10 ml a day of juice. I used to order a lot through itcvapes, really good prices and quite decent quality, but seems they got rid of most the flavors I liked from them, so if anyone can suggest something similar in price range and quality, would be great (ITCvapes sells 120 ml for about 20$)... and though I am in Germany, it's no problem for me to order from the US.

Reactions: Belushi

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I just found a new supplier for affordable e-Liquids but not sure if he will ship to your country you will have to inquire.

upload_2017-3-28_21-14-44.png

120ml E-Juice for $11 - Made In The USA, Shipped Same Day | Broke Dick

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
broke dick is good and cheap $22 for 120ml but right now having a bogo so 2x120ml for $22. And if they still have their stimulus package, sign up and you get 1x120ml for "free" it's a penny plus shipping!

Eliquid depot
Buy Cheap EJuice - $7.99 30ml - $19.99 120ml - ELiquid Depot
$19.99 for 120ml usually has sales which makes them closer to $15

Reactions: Doctorvapes

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
After almost 2 years I got back in to vaping and once again quit with tobacco. Luckily a new vape shop opened near me so Friday I went in and walked out about 200 euro poorer.

Anyway, much has changed over a couple years, RTA's have improved dramatically but with my new Smok Cloud Beast, I have been going through easily 10 ml a day of juice. I used to order a lot through itcvapes, really good prices and quite decent quality, but seems they got rid of most the flavors I liked from them, so if anyone can suggest something similar in price range and quality, would be great (ITCvapes sells 120 ml for about 20$)... and though I am in Germany, it's no problem for me to order from the US.

This is my favorite e juice.. they are having a sale right now (So get some fast if you are going to) for 36.99 for a 240ml bottle, and you get 10% off that with coupon code "vaporfrombaker" in max vg the highest mg they have left is 6 but if that's acceptable to you, it's my favorite adv..

Cinnamon Roll E Liquid

It's sweet, but I love sweet! They have other flavors on sale though, (hawk sauce which is popular, thug juice and more) and they make some excellent e juice, the absolute best I have found as far as price and quality.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I second DIY. Make up a large batch of unflavored juice at your favorite nic percentage. Order flavors you like and mix smaller batches by adding the flavors to your unflavored mix.

You'd save on shipping if you can buy Nic, PG, and VG in Germany and order the flavors from European vendors. I think Flavourart is in Italy?

gambit4king

Sep 13, 2014
florida
Broke dick is the worst company ever. I received a bottle of the 15th. It was making me sick. It had so much nicotine I had it tested with anic tester from Wiz Labs. Inside a bottle that said 6mg.. it over 16mg of nicotine.. People make mistakes I understand. So I sent an email. I was even willing to bring it to them. I love about 5 minutes from the warehouse.. No reply... I sent another email... No reply. On there site says don't complain, it's cheap. But you putting to much nic it unsafe. They have no customer service. And the Keylime has menthol in it... To much. Sad I was hoping for a company close. Now they have an ex-customer throwing shade.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Broke dick is the worst company ever. I received a bottle of the 15th. It was making me sick. It had so much nicotine I had it tested with anic tester from Wiz Labs. Inside a bottle that said 6mg.. it over 16mg of nicotine.. People make mistakes I understand. So I sent an email. I was even willing to bring it to them. I love about 5 minutes from the warehouse.. No reply... I sent another email... No reply. On there site says don't complain, it's cheap. But you putting to much nic it unsafe. They have no customer service. And the Keylime has menthol in it... To much. Sad I was hoping for a company close. Now they have an ex-customer throwing shade.
now that sucks...i haven't had much issue with them other than yeah the strawberry and cream one also has koolada in it so it gives it a menthol kind of flavor, it's a nice vape but that just makes it off a bit, after steeping it's a bit better but still a hint of "cooling menthol".... but the rest have been pretty darn good...i haven't noticed any menthol in the keylime one odd....sounds like you really got a bad batch....but i agree mislabeling nic levels is dangerous.
Hit them up on facebook if they won't reply to emails....

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
I'm also looking.Not just for less expensive but good consistent juice.
I came across The Sauce LA and it's supposed to be already steeped and prices are decent with free priority shipping.
Has anyone tried The sauce LA?
I was thinking of giving them a try.
I have been ordering from The SauceLa for a few months now, and so far....pretty good. The usually have great BOGO deals, along with great flavors. I have been vaping their Capone, Ace, and Vanilla Bean Cream, and have no complaints at all. :thumb:

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Thanks,
    I just placed a taster order and I got a 30ml of 6mg of every flavor for just 1.99 a bottle.
    Its a special where one can get 30ml for 1.99 by putting TASTER in the comment when checking out.
    Its highly likely it's a one time special but still it beats wasting a months cost on samples.
    Unfortunately with vape flavoring you either like it or you don't so trying new flavors can get costly.
    Now I try every flavor and save enough to still get my usual monthly liquids and perhaps another RDA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread