Status
Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I've seen you mention them a few times, so I finally broke down and ordered from them. I got the sampler. Was tempted to get bigger bottles, but figured I better try the juice before ordering a ton.

Sent from my NX-74205
What did you get in the sampler?
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Right now all my favorite juice is all running around $28.00 to $30.00 for 60 ml. So, I've been trying some of the "affordable" juices. I want to see if something less expensive would be able to take the expensive stuff's place. Honestly that hasn't happened yet, but my favorite so far out of what I've tried is You Got Ejuice. I've only just received my Om Vape and LA Sauce due to some unbelievable sales and the jury is still out. Steeping to see how they evolve.

You Got Ejuice has some that stand out. Out of the few I've tried 1) Strawberry Cheesecake - Strawberry up front, very and I mean very light on the cheesecake. However, the taste is addicting; almost creamy and buttery without being overly buttery (like that makes sense). 2) Lemon Cheesecake - Love lemon vapes and always up to try something new. My favorites are Muffcake and Alusion's Lemon Vanilla Cake but the Lemon Cheesecake really is in the mix. Not overly tart, smooth lemon taste. Love it. 3) Cinnamon Roll was good as well. I ordered 120 ml of it but haven't broken into it because for me that is a cold weather thing. Still trying to decide if I want to reorder the Blueberry Cheesecake and Blueberry Waffle. Both are pretty good and taste better after steeping awhile.

I ordered three from The Sauce LA 1) Open Road - Carmel Marshmellow Rice Crispy treats is the description and not sure if I like it or not. First I dripped to test and thought "okay, I'll put in tank". The juice has a odd taste, slightly burnt? toasted, maybe nicer way of putting it? Anyway, put it away and going to let it steep and hopefully it will be everything folks say it is. Oh and when I re-wicked my coil, I couldn't get the taste out. Even after burning. Also bought two more from these folks the Passion Cooler and Mango Blast. I've been wanting a few nice fruits tea flavors for the summer. Initial taste wasn't great and neither made it to the tank. But, I could see some potential. Steeping to see if that improves.

Took advantage of the 70% off the Om juice. I ordered quite a bit here due to the sale. Dripped all to see how they tasted fresh and two stood out for me. 1) Serene - Peach crumble and ice cream was good. Really subtle flavors with a surprising cinnamon on the exhale. Doesn't beat out my favorite Stash's Lushington but I have put it back to steep and will try again to see if this will make the rotation. 2) Manta - Surprised the heck out of me how much I enjoyed this. Tropical fruit and green tea is the description and I really liked it (I might have to hit up Ahlusion's green teas and see how they compare). So far just used a RDA and haven't tried a tank. I actually ordered a 120 ml of this with another coupon and have it set back.

I tried WildVape last year and at first, I liked it but the "base flavor" lost it appeal as time went by. I tried many of the flavors but I'm a dessert fan and they started to all be similar. The King Cake did stand out. Tasted a lot like a poor man's Teleos Milk 2 to me.

Reactions: Jingles

Josiah Tha King

Unresolved Status
Jun 5, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread