Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
I placed my first order with Nicoticket last night. It was really late and had my order confirmation before I could blink.:blink:

That's what I call customer service!! Getting CLS and Creme Brulee. Can't wait to try them.

Please let us know how they are, thats probably gonna be my next order. For some reason my mtn oaks vapor juices aren't tasting that great to me, this is my third reorder of the same juices, coffee and cream, caramel mochaccino and cinnamon swirl...

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Please let us know how they are, thats probably gonna be my next order. For some reason my mtn oaks vapor juices aren't tasting that great to me, this is my third reorder of the same juices, coffee and cream, caramel mochaccino and cinnamon swirl...

I had the same experience with my Mtn. Oak juices, although not the same flavors as yours. I ordered TNO, Whiteleaf, and MOV Gold, and they were all phenomenal. Reordered, and they don't taste nearly as good. In fact, the MOV Gold actually tastes pretty darn awful. It is supposed to be a honey tobacco, and the first batch I got, the honey was bright and sweet. The second time, the honey tastes like mud.

Sorry to get off topic. Carry on...

pandora99

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Charles Town, WV
I placed my first order with Nicoticket last night. It was really late and had my order confirmation before I could blink.:blink:

That's what I call customer service!! Getting CLS and Creme Brulee. Can't wait to try them.

I ordered the same thing 10/31 and it shipped 11/1. The customer service is fabulous and I'm looking forward to trying them.

Sly_fox

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Ohio
creme brulee is amazing, so is H1N1 ill be ordering a big bottle of that, gravity is really good but its blueish green which looks cool but...its blueish green lol im on the fence for reordering that one, i more then likely will though.

i have CLS and mst's vanilla custard (one of my samples i got) in pro tanks 2.5 heads, on provari at 3.9 side by side, T's does have a little more carmel flavor to it i think, the flavor seems heaver on hers im gonna guess there is an additive for throat hit in hers as well? maybe? idk..

both CLS and vanilla custard are labeled born within two days of each other. CSL is good but in my opinion creme brulee comes closer to her custard if thats what you are looking for, they are both two weeks old btw. and ive heard the CSL gets better with age.

i did a cap off one night steep on all the nicoticket liquids i ordered, after one night they were all pretty awesome..hope that helps

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Well today i decided to just vape the sweetvapes snickerdoodle.

I have it setup in my RM2 on my reo mini on a dragon coil that is at about 1.3 ohms.

Ive been using it all day, have gone through about 3 mls and am pretty happy with it. While its not quite the same as Mrs T's its pretty good in its own right and i am definitely ordering more.

My next order is gonna be the CLS that was discussed above as well as more sweetvapes snickerdoodle.

Haven't tried the others i ordered aside from kona, which wasn't bad but not great ie its vapeable.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Well today i decided to just vape the sweetvapes snickerdoodle.

I have it setup in my RM2 on my reo mini on a dragon coil that is at about 1.3 ohms.

Ive been using it all day, have gone through about 3 mls and am pretty happy with it. While its not quite the same as Mrs T's its pretty good in its own right and i am definitely ordering more.

My next order is gonna be the CLS that was discussed above as well as more sweetvapes snickerdoodle.

Haven't tried the others i ordered aside from kona, which wasn't bad but not great ie its vapeable.

Congrats on finding something you can be happy with!! I think our taste preferences run along the same line Njt07. I tried the Virgin Vapors Kona milkshake also because I heard so many great comments on it and I completely agree with you. There is just something in it that I can't find appealing and I agree with you and think it's the base also. I have tasted that same "twang" if you will in some other liquids I have ordered and can't remember exactly where I got them. It's almost a medicinal type flavor.

Definitely going to order some sweet vapes next.

I did also receive a bottle of Gooey Goodness Cake from Parkes Vaping and I found I really enjoyed that flavor especially after some steeping. I notice they also carry a snickerdoodle cookie and wonder if anyone has tried theirs???? The gooey goodness cake was the only flavor I have tried that I thought I might be able to replace Ms T's with. May have to hit Parkes up again real soon as well.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ahlusion makes an amazing Bananas Foster, tastes like the actual item (owner has a fine cooking background which may help) and personally I don't think Ms Ts is nearly as good. For Snickerdoodle and bakery, maybe give AltCig a try; their Churro is awesome and doesn't melt clearos. Their Snickerdoodle is not the same as Ms Ts, but is good. They have sales all the time and ship super fast.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
My all day vape has been French Vanilla Cappuccino for the last 2 years. It is a Ms. T's flavor and with the 'sticky' admin warning near the top of her forum page here on ECF, it appears her forum section on these boards may be shut down. With that said, I'm worried about losing my favorite flavor. Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternative to Ms. T's French Vanilla Cappuccino? It's not a super sweet vape, but I crave it like no other juice. I would be forever indebted for any alternatives to try. Thanks in advance and have a great day.

fishndive

Apr 30, 2012
Illinois
I've dealt with, and not bothered by the long wait from Ms.T's. I know it's gonna take a while, so I order way before I'm out, and patiently wait for it. I love the snickerdoodle also, and for periods, it's been an ADV for me. What I DON'T like is, it clogs the heck out of my atty's. I deal with it, and understand that after 3 mils or so I'll need to replace or dry burn my atty..... just wish that wasn't the case.

How have your atty's held up with your replacement juices for Ms.T's Snickerdoodle?

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
For those that DIY out there, and looking for a great snickerdoodle replacement there is a recipe in the DIY section by Str8v8ping that I used to replace Ms. T's back in February. My wife and I vaped Ms. T's sinckerdoodle exclusively before then. After suffering through two extended periods of not being able to order, and waiting 3 weeks for orders I set out to find a good DIY replacement. I now make at least 120 ml of this Snickerdoodle a month, and yes, its as good if not better than Ms. T's. Here's a link

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...snickerdoodle-cookies-v2-ultimate-ejuice.html

I follow the recipe religiously, same brands, same percentages. My wife and I love it. I do add a bit of banana, because that's how we ordered from Ms. T's, but that is the only deviation from the recipe.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
8a8yra8a.jpg

Here's another version from him posted on another thread. Wish he still came around here...

-Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread