Good day all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ieatOhms

Verified Member
May 12, 2017
Thanks all.
I have been using 80/20 vg/pg juice in my subohm tanks. Is that the best mix, as I've been told the higher the VG, the more.clouds.
Tia

Absolutely. You are perfectly fine running 80/20 in a subohm tank. You could even go 70/30 for more flavor...my experience would say anything less and you run the risk of leaking.

Reactions: NDRulez

NDRulez

May 24, 2017
Absolutely. You are perfectly fine running 80/20 in a subohm tank. You could even go 70/30 for more flavor...my experience would say anything less and you run the risk of leaking.

Thanks for response. Why would it leak, the viscosity of the mix? Maybe that explains why some do leak slightly. Some I use max VG....whatever that means.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Great forum all.
I'd like to know the best place to sell slightly used tanks and miss.
What forum would be appropriate? I feel like I have too many now.

What are some favorite tanks and mods on here, that people like?

Selling is only allowed in the classifieds, to have access you'll need to become verified.
---> How To Become A Verified Member

Reactions: NDRulez

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm new here and a vaper of @ 1year. I'm.very excited to join this forum
I do have a few questions, about general topics. Thanks in advance.
Oh PS, I'm in Oklahoma. USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Pretty state. For questions, you might like to try the search function in upper rt. hand corner before posting. Try to narrow done your question so you get an exact replies. Nothing sends some folks through the roof with questions like "Whats the best atomizer".

Reactions: Tonee N

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hello and welcome
as mentioned it's all about your personal taste....
but rule of thumb
higher pg = more throat hit
higher vg = more plume
With the good wicking materials available you'd have to ask yourself why would you want to use silica.
:pervy::lol: i've only ever used silica....but that's because i buy them from FT for $2/50 premade ;) lasts me a year :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread