Good E-Liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dog

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
Where is a good place to order liquid from? I prefer strong flavors that you can actually taste, not the subtle tease of flavor you get from most liquids. I've been ordering from DIY Flavor Shack, but it seems they're closed until the end of March. :cry:
Of course this happens when I only have enough liquid to last a week at most. 8-o

I've been vaping Irish Cream (double flavor), and Fried Spiced Apples lately. Are there any other supplier that have good strong flavors (and that ship fast)?

Last edited:

DrkLashes

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
www.facebook.com
I've been really loving American eliquids- their tobacco, butter rum, and cheesecake are really great! (I've also heard their blackberry champagne is awesome!) Their vg is a little thick but rolls clouds and clouds of vapor like crazy... But I recently found out that you can request when you place an order to have a combo of pg and vg to thin it out. I personally love these guys!

devnull71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2010
San Mateo, CA
I had good luck with Johnson Creek Smoke Juice out of Johnson Creek, WI. Good selection and service, and made in America. I heard their new Red Oak line of juice is good, but can't say from personal experience; will be trying some in my next order.

I'll second on Johnson Creek. I tried their Original and quite liked it. Reviews here for JC seem to be mixed, but their customer service was great, fast shipping, and a very flavorful juice.

My current all-day vape is Freedom by Halo (18mg). Great juice, 100% US made, and they've got fantastic customer service.

I have to echo the OP, I have been looking at all the reviews and it seems like the reviews can vary highly (most likely because of differences in carting, dripping, dipping, PV models, etc.) I use a Joye 510 and I'm looking for a good, consistent juice. I've tried about 6 flavors and my favorite so far is the red bull, but I wouldn't mind finding one with a stronger flavor.

Are juices something you tend to have to try several suppliers before you find the right one?

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Where is a good place to order liquid from? I prefer strong flavors that you can actually taste, not the subtle tease of flavor you get from most liquids. I've been ordering from DIY Flavor Shack, but it seems they're closed until the end of March. :cry:
Of course this happens when I only have enough liquid to last a week at most. 8-o

I've been vaping Irish Cream (double flavor), and Fried Spiced Apples lately. Are there any other supplier that have good strong flavors (and that ship fast)?

I just tried vikingvapor and they offer double flavor there. I tried their cherry and fruit punch and they were both very flavorful!

ZERO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
people's republic
I'll second on Johnson Creek. I tried their Original and quite liked it. Reviews here for JC seem to be mixed, but their customer service was great, fast shipping, and a very flavorful juice.

My current all-day vape is Freedom by Halo (18mg). Great juice, 100% US made, and they've got fantastic customer service.

My main vape......:thumb::thumb::thumb:

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Are there any other supplier that have good strong flavors (and that ship fast)?

Yes. MyFreedomSmokes has really good juice - especially in the extra-flavor varieties. Not wimpy at all; very full and rich. My favorites from MFS:

• Keoke Coffee
  • English Toffee
  • Blackberry
  • Honey
  • Maple Syrup
  • Amaretto

All of the above in extra-flavor (costs a bit more but it's worth it) are outstanding. I'm sure that other flavors are also good but these are my personal faves.

Customer service is excellent and shipping is fast.

Red Dog

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
I have to echo the OP, I have been looking at all the reviews and it seems like the reviews can vary highly (most likely because of differences in carting, dripping, dipping, PV models, etc.) I use a Joye 510 and I'm looking for a good, consistent juice. I've tried about 6 flavors and my favorite so far is the red bull, but I wouldn't mind finding one with a stronger flavor.

Are juices something you tend to have to try several suppliers before you find the right one?

I think the main problem with juice reviews is that peoples' taste (no pun intended... ok, maybe a slight one) varies. What one person may consider to be a strong flavor, another may find a bit weak. For example, I prefer Starbucks coffee, and find Dunkin Donuts coffee tastes like water to me. Others may find that Starbucks coffee tastes too strong for them, and they prefer that watery crap that barely even smells like coffee... but I digress.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
DeKang is DeKang. If you like a flavor of theirs, you can buy it from anyone who sells their juice. The same holds true of ECOpure, Rath Juice etc. Some manufacturers are wholesale only and a few suppliers carry their liquids.

There are the suppliers who make their own from scratch. These are places like Tasty Vapor, DIY Flavor Shack and Ms T's. It's their own recipes and you won't find the exact same thing anywhere else.

So, yes. You do need to need to kiss a bunch of juice frogs in order to find your prince.

If you want strong liquid and you like cinnamon, you can't go wrong with Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnacide. It tastes exactly like Atomic Fireball candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread