Good kanger style cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
Does anybody know where I can get some good KR808D-1 Kanger Cartomizers? I've tried Boge, but they don't seem to have a good TH like the Kangers do. I would also really prefer them to be white or filter colored so I don't draw attention. Nothing like wasting your break answering questions about E-Cigarettes when all you want to do is be left alone.

I've tried vapor4life (both cool carts and Wow carts)

Vapors Etc is currently out of stock

Vapor Kings are hit or miss

Anybody have a company whose cartomizers are consistantly awesome and would like to let me know?

I asked something similar in the Veterans section. I was told that they tested Bloog; Volt and Halo plus several others and they are they newer style cartos and all the same among those certain name brands.
However not all 808 carts are equal.
Some horizontals are actually protected coils and others just split the wick and laid the coil horizontally unprotected to claim to be horizontals.
Check youtube, PBsurado compaired the Boge to one of those junk kangers, HERE. Then check out SteelJans video, HERE, where she shows the junk style 808 that's similar in his review. Then she explains how the Volt types are different.
Basically, sticking with some of the known brands like Bloog or Volt (you can read the other names in the Vet section), you should be good.
The only thing in life that's guaranteed is death & taxes though :blink:
Hope that helps

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
Thanks for the info. I've tried Boge. Like I said, the TH is just not there. The flavor is a bit off too. But I've found what I'm looking for are LR Cartos. I guess they're not Kanger at all. Even a vaping vet can make mistakes. Vapors Etc just updated their stock and have them in. I have not had a bad one yet. Tons of TH, flavorful vapor basically everything you could ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread