Good life vapor. Oh. My. God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckinKaeding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
San Diego
These new flavors I've had since Thursday, I've been vaping on them here and there, but some still need steeping even though I like the taste now.

9 2 5 - Very nice dessert vape. A little too sweet to vape all day.

High Five - Complex Flavor. I know it is going to meld better with a steep so I just tried a little bit and am hands off of it for another week.

Southern Shine - Damn this is tasty. Tastes like a caramel apple and is so smooth. Little to no throat hot though (high VG juice). Would be a contender for ADV if there was a throat hit.

Blueberry Morning - Has been my goto juice the last 3 days. Delicious. Very Blueberry with a little maple syrup and a touch of cream.

Breathless Mahoney - Tastes like Melon Boba to me, but a less intense melon. Hope a steep distinguishes the flavor

Nana's Nuts - Yum, tastes exactly like banana bread, but I hope the sweetness mellows out a bit because if it does this can be an ADV.

Cozmic Crunch - tried once after a day of steeping and it's not ready yet. Tastes like bubblegum.

I've been vaping spook sauce like its going out of style lately.. I first was in love with deadly sin, which to me tastes like rice krispy treats, s'mores, and cinnamon rolls had a baby.. But by the time I got halfway through my 30ml (after a 10ml sample) the flavor kinda wore out its welcome.. Though I still like to mix it with other flavors now and then. Spook sauce is my ADV, every day.. It sounds weird, but after a week (trust me, if you are skeptical about "steeping" buy this juice, taste it fresh, and then taste it 1 week later! Total transformation) the peaches and nectarines really POP out and blend perfectly with the butterscotch and rum.. It is one of the most original flavors I've ever had, it doesn't tire the tongue, and it is simply phenomenal.. I also love their "cosmic crunch" which tastes just like crunch berries/captain crunch.. Sometimes a little more like "oops all berries" and sometimes you get more of a traditional capt'n crunch cereal flavor mixed in..
I've also had a sample of 20 different flavors they offer.. Notable ones include"Black fairy" which I bought after reading a post in this thread, this stuff is fantastic! I hate, and I mean HATE black licorice.. But the blackberry/anise blend in this juice LITERALLY makes my mouth water, like no other juice ever has! First time I tried it I almost drooled while exhaling from all the saliva that suddenly flooded my mouth, Im not even exaggerating..
Melon boba was very tasty, not for me but I could see some people really loving it (my gf really liked it)
Zombie blood, again not for me but it was pretty tasty.. I found myself mixing it with "unicorn blood" of another vendor and really enjoyed it for a couple days..
Baja breeze, very good mentholated fruit vape.. I still use this one here and there.. Just not quite all day.
oh and I almost forgot, Pink Cupcakes; strawberry icing on a vanilla cupcake.. they nailed the strawberry frosting/icing on the head! its a very light flavor (especially for them) but it was my go-to vape for almost an entire week once I tried the sample.. never ordered a bigger bottle, still have some of my sample, but it is VERY good, definitely makes it in their top 6 flavors in my book..
pretty much everything I got from them I have REALLY liked! If I had to pick one flavor that I didn't love, it would have to be "yoplay parlay".. Though I have to admit, it is very accurate, and does taste like a fruit n yogurt parfait, its as though the yogurt flavor was a little too strong and up front for me, while it seemed to lack the fruit and granola flavors I was really hoping to find.. And to me the yogurt came off a tad sour, like plain yogurt.. Almost like cheesecake or cream cheese.. I can't say it was a bad flavor, just one that didn't translate into a good vape for me personally.. If you really love the taste of yogurt though, by all means this is the vape for you lol..
I just placed an order for a sample with "Black blue and bloody", "Frozen GA Peach", "Red headed ....", and "Twilight zone" ..probably should have went ahead and ordered another 30 or 50ml of Spook sauce (my latest one is half gone) because I hate waiting till I run out, and end up vaping 10ml's or so before its even steeped lol (its ok before it steeps (now that I'm used to it) but man once it gets 1wk+ and the peach/nectarine comes to light it is ten times better!) ..hopefully some of these samples will be good enough to keep me off the sauce for a couple hours throughout the day and I can stretch my last 15ml another week or two lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread