Good life vapor opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
With the Zombie Blood, it was better on my nautilus than my kayfun. This is one of the reasons people say that taste is subjective. I went to a Good Life lounge that had Good Life and I found that many of their flavors seemed like clones to each other. I always take a water bottle so I can swish water between tests, too. I guess I tried about 10 and, well, I just got a bottle of Zombie Blood and left.

Pensilac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Utica, NY
Anyone try their new Seduction line yet? I got a sample of Perpetual Bliss but have only tried it in a Nautilus so far and the flavor was pretty weak. I didn't really get any Irish Cream from it, just a boozy brown sugar but it has some potential. I'm going to try dripping some later tonight, hopefully it'll be a bit better then.

Cake Boss and Mistress sound really nice, I'm gonna have to try those eventually.

callmecletus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Downeast Maine
Made my monthly Goodlife order last night, and decided to try a couple from the seduction line, along with my regulars. Picked up Mini Skirt and Mistress. Melon Boba was in my regular rotation for quite awhile, so Mini Skirt sounded promising, and I love pear flavors. Another relatively new juice, Fairy Blood, is quickly becoming an all time favorite of mine as well.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Who'd thunk Jeremy would be the new poster boy for Njoy?

http://vapordigest.com/njoy-announces-artist-collection/

NJOY-collection-bottles-ratings-merged-800-pxls.jpg

Last edited:

OddaKine

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 23, 2014
    Hawaii, but now in cold Illinois
    Who'd thunk Jeremy would be the new poster boy for Njoy?

http://vapordigest.com/njoy-announces-artist-collection/

NJOY-collection-bottles-ratings-merged-800-pxls.jpg

FYI - he only worked with NJOY for Samba Sun. All reviews it's pretty complex, much like most of his juices.

I've never really been able to get into Good Life as much as I've wanted. All their juices sound so tasty, but they always lack that 'something' and they don't differentiate themselves from any other big juice company (ie: MBV, Virgin Vapors, etc). They all share the same blah factor. Aside from Deadly Sin, which I can vape time to time and enjoy.

bman1977

ECF Veteran
    Jun 3, 2014
    New Jersey
    I tried warning others: Deadly Sin is sweet. I mean sweet as in sweet! But seriously, it's going to be sweet. It did mellow down a little after a week, but it's still sweet. Some people going for a rich baccy blend weren't too impressed.

Yeah I thought it was too sweet. I didn't get any tobacco from this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread