Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
Ok so this is mainly for chit chat. We don't have to talk ecigs/juice in here, right? Great, so happens I'm all out of rants today.

But I have noticed something strange. I switched to all VG mix the last 2 orders. I'm developing an itchy scalp and arms, and a cough. Are peeps allergic to VG? I thought it was only PG that caused problems. This is gonna be hard. Maybe go back to a 50/50 next order. Also I changed my laundry detergent from Tide Free to Ajax Free. Could be the culprit also but not for the scratchy cough which only happens after I do a few pulls. IDK, maybe it's all in my head, I'll have to rule this out one step at a time. Just when I thought I had everything running smoothly.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Ok so this is mainly for chit chat. We don't have to talk ecigs/juice in here, right? Great, so happens I'm all out of rants today.

But I have noticed something strange. I switched to all VG mix the last 2 orders. I'm developing an itchy scalp and arms, and a cough. Are peeps allergic to VG? I thought it was only PG that caused problems. This is gonna be hard. Maybe go back to a 50/50 next order. Also I changed my laundry detergent from Tide Free to Ajax Free. Could be the culprit also but not for the scratchy cough which only happens after I do a few pulls. IDK, maybe it's all in my head, I'll have to rule this out one step at a time. Just when I thought I had everything running smoothly.

Some people are sensitive to VG, believe it or not. I'd try a mix again and see if the cough goes away...or maybe you're getting a cold? I'm sure you'll get it figured out! :)

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
Some people are sensitive to VG, believe it or not. I'd try a mix again and see if the cough goes away...or maybe you're getting a cold? I'm sure you'll get it figured out! :)

Well Ty I just searched the forum and yes, a lot of folks react to the VG in the same way as the PG. And not only that but some folks are allergic to the flavors also. Yep, I'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime I might just vape plain ole 80PG/20VG mix without any flavor for a day or so and see what happens....OMG yuk!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Good morning/afternoon. Waiting for my order to go out and am as impatient as a child for Christmas morning.
Bella Amaretto with extra Amaretto and Black Cherry. Please Santa hurry!
LOL, Larkfour! I just finished packing it up for you and am heading to the PO in a few minutes! It's on the way! Let me know how you like your special Amaretto mix. It sure smells yummy!

orkira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2011
Virginia
Good Evening fellow Virgin Vapors!!!
Well I just vaped the rest of my Cherry Vanilla Swirl, have two tanks left of my chocolate chip cookie dough (dumb me forgot to order more with my 2 orders), and my sweet tea tester is gone. Now all I have to vape after this is Blu Vivid Vanilla (yuk) because I have found out I am allergic to PV while patiently waiting for my orders from the wonderful Annette! Help...LOL!

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Good Evening fellow Virgin Vapors!!!
Well I just vaped the rest of my Cherry Vanilla Swirl, have two tanks left of my chocolate chip cookie dough (dumb me forgot to order more with my 2 orders), and my sweet tea tester is gone. Now all I have to vape after this is Blu Vivid Vanilla (yuk) because I have found out I am allergic to PV while patiently waiting for my orders from the wonderful Annette! Help...LOL!

rut row, raggie! Any of the diehard fans anywhere near virgina? I can't think of any offhand, but then I don't notice locations all that much.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA

I've heard a few people say they're sensitive when vaping 100% VG juices. Someone mentioned it might be because molecules of VG are larger than those of PG, and might cause irritation for a few who've got asthma or breathing issues. I believe its much less common than pg sensitivity, but I've heard it mentioned. I dunno... so far out of my knowledge base, its not even funny. Maybe go check in the health and ecig forum? That's where i figured out that my problem was pg. I've got some weirdo chemical sensitivity issues myself, and I do know that things like a bad detergent or cologne that's on my skin will often also affect my throat and breathing.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Good morning, Tyleris!

You know, I just have to say... this forum (whole of ecf) is so interesting. I just used google search for something random... vv riva's, I think...and unintentionally ended up in a Singapore forum. Somehow got into a fascinating conversation about cuisine with total strangers half a world away. That still tickles me, what...20 years after internet has become totally commonplace. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread