Good Morning and Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
Sometimes when I want to try a new flavor, that means I can't get a favorite. I load up my cart and then pull stuff out until I can afford the order. It really made me sad last week when I had to pull the CKCM and Rootbeer out so I could try the Mango Mint and another bottle of Caramel Creme. But I'm still craving the Rootbeer Float so that is gonna happen soon.

rootwhacker

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
East Wenatchee, WA
In my haste this morning I accidentally topped off my blueberry cheesecake vision extreme cart with vanilla blackberry swirl, I guess I'll be finding out how those 2 flavors work together...

Yes, I realize I'm actually replying to myself...

The results of the accidental mixing are "not bad, but I like them better on their own" for anyone who cares.

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
Much better now, my juice arrived just now at 6:15PM. It gets later every day! The Mango Mint Julep smells amazing and the Caramel Creme decadent, but they are warming to room temp before I vape either one. It's only 32F here today and they have been in that truck since 8:44 this AM. Thanks Annette, I was just about out of everything here.

Larkfour

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Mpls, Minnesota
Good Afternoon,
My mom drove the 3 hours to my house for Thanksgiving, which surprised me as she is worn out right now.
My mom, Kay, is 74 year old smoker and currently helping to care for her girlfriend, who is dying from emphysema. She has been with her girlfriend at the hospital, at the nursing home, and now at her girlfriend's home where Joanie has chosen to spend her last days to die. What she told my mom, "Kay, we did this to ourselves."
While here I gave my mom a Blu Disposable to take home, and had her try my ego's and Annette's juices. I got the "WOW" factor on the Black Cherry Amaretto mix (with a touch of special spice) that Annette made for me, and she vaped on that while here.
For a present, and ease of use, I have ordered two Variable Volt 650 ego batteries for my mom. These have the indicator light that shows how much charge is left and also a chip so they don't overcharge if you forget about it. (any chance of carrying these Annette?). Also, I am going to order her the Buds as you can see how much is in them and they are
relatively easy to fill. This seems to me the easiest no fuss combo for new user.
Now I just need to figure out how much of which of Annette's juices to order for her....Black Cherry Amaretto and .......

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Hiya everyone! Been gone a few days, nice to see all of your smiling faces (avatars? lol)! Larkfour, awesome thing you're doing for your mom! And I'm sure will be appreciated by the friend as well! If she's a coffee lover, I suggest KCM (of course!), other options which seem to be liked by just about everyone are the Vanilla Blackberry Swirl, ButterCream Mint. My personal faves are Mango Mint Julep (very refreshing...almost like iced tea), and Blueberry Cheesecake. But seriously, with annette's flavors, you can't really go wrong no matter what you choose! ;)

I've been busy since I've been away. Working hard to customize some egos that came in kits that I'm giving to smoker friends for the holidays. Figured I'd show them off here, since so many of you are fans of the ego. Here we go... these look MUCH nicer in person, btw. And annette, don't know if you have a policy on no photos in thread or not, but if you do feel free to yank em. ;)
IMG_20111125_113838.jpg
IMG_20111125_114255.jpg
IMG_20111128_101151.jpg
IMG_20111126_042927.jpg

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Always an option! I kept mine naked for about a year and a half. The copper is very pretty. I've got two myself, one in titanium and one in stainless, but I love the copper one! There's a forum here called 'the womens room' and inside that is a thread dedicated just to talking about posting photos of ecig decor, so if you ever feel the need to get creative, there's a place to find out all you need to know.

Thanks, btw! I'm rather nervous to give them, since it'll be a first pv for each. But I figure if they don't like the decor, they can just crack the sealer and yank it off, because its just varnish over a removable vinyl skin. Crossing fingers! ;)

Larkfour

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
Mpls, Minnesota
Either I don't know what the heck I'm doing or I just experienced my first "Dead on Arrival" and it was awful, lol.
I've managed to get a bit of burnt flavor on my Boge LR's but nothing like what I managed on the Bud.
I filled up my very first Bud and let it sit, then did some gentle slow vaping trying to get use to the difference in the draw from the Boge. Everything fine.
Filled up the second one, let it sit, and tried the same thing. Call the fire department, give me oxygen, how the heck do they fit a burning tire inside this tiny thing!!! Cough, choke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread