Good morning, Vapers! 09:48 in Brazil( GMT - 03:00). I have news"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrVP

Oct 17, 2014
Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul
How are you all? I hope you're good and happy.
So, I wasn't getting too much vapor with my last dual micro coil, as you can see at this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/614921-hi-im-mrvp.html#post14390219

So i did a search and found out what was wrong. I'm using 0.27mm(29 gauge) kanthal. For that i need seven wraps on an 1.4mm (1/16 inch) thick to build the dual microcoil. My luck i have a precision keys tools case( this sentense even existes?).
Then, i woke up today, and, i made many other microcoils, unsucessfully, until i got two perfect pieces.

And here is the result. (not the best vape, but it's one of my best ones, remembering I'm only 6-7 weeks old of vapor life)::

Cloud.jpg

I would be glad for any comment, good or bad, advices, anything to help me to grow up in the vapor world. Be sure you'll get my Like.

Now I wanna thank Sgt.Rock°, daleron, Susan~S and FallenRawToast for the tips and support on my first complex work at the vaper world, and for the great reception on my first topic on ECF.

Thanks, people.
Have a nice day.

PS: Things im using as the picture are a Nemesis replica, iTaste VF RDA, Samsung 2600 mAh and joyetech 16mgml Tobacco.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Beautiful! Lots of vapor. :toast:

My luck i have a precision keys tools case( this sentense even existes?).
Yes, I know what you mean. I use these.
Precision Screwdriver Set.jpg

Check out this blog post by Baditude for some examples of tools for a rebuilder: Inexpensive Mechanical Mod and RDA Setup
* A response to the frequently asked question on how to get into rebuildable atomizers with a mechanical mod inexpensively. Includes a list of commonly used tools and supplies for rebuilding and where to find them.

Here are a few links for you regarding building coils and getting the resistance just where you want it:
1. Steam Engine
2. Coil Toy Calculator

Make sure to check your build with an ohm reader or DMM before putting it on your mod and firing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread