Good rda clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovevape88

Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys :) Don't know if I'm posting in the right place, correct me if I am not.

So I want to buy some rdas with a limited budget. I have a istick pico 75 w and a wotofo lush 22mm rda and ordered the cuboid. Loaned it from a friend for a week and loved it.

I would like to order 2-4 rdas for me and my girlfriend to share, a couple of 22mm and a couple of 24-25mm rdas preferebly clones hence the limited budget.

I live in Norway can order from fasttech or vendors in Europe.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
Thanks for the tips :) How does the bottom airflow affect the flavour?

I prefer it, but like any RDA finding the sweet spot for optimal coil position can take a few tries. In general, I find bottom air to be much more forgiving. I get best flavor with large diameter spaced coils (4mm-5mm), but it's easiest to start with something smaller, 3mm to 3.5mm.

lovevape88

Jul 27, 2017
I prefer it, but like any RDA finding the sweet spot for optimal coil position can take a few tries. In general, I find bottom air to be much more forgiving. I get best flavor with large diameter spaced coils (4mm-5mm), but it's easiest to start with something smaller, 3mm to 3.5mm.

Nice I'll try it :) Any good 22mm clones?

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have only general advice as I haven't bought a clone in a while but I've bought a bunch of em.
The rule I follow is keep it simple. The more basic the design the harder they are to mess up. A really simple atty like a velocity or a dark horse clone is unlikely to have problems. Something complicated like an ammit or a pharaoh 25 clone I wouldn't trust though.

Another general rule is don't trust the metals. Brass can be made more cheaply by adding lead (brain damage) and something sold as stainless may turn out to be chromed pot metal (see lead)

By clones in stainless and make sure they actually are stainless. No painted stuff. Copper is probably ok though.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
5mm?! That's getting into the territory of bullet diameters. What do you even fit them in? I not infrequently wrap 2.5mm coils in an rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread