Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I have a 23mm Zephyr Buddha clone and I love it but hate it at the same time. I love the air flow on it but I hate it because it seems to always hate a little juice on the outside even if I don't re-juice it a bunch. Some how it seems to leach out of the 4 holes at the top just under the wide bore drip tip and out of the side air holes. Not sure if it's because it's a clone or not. I also have a problem when I go to grab the setup, I would grab the RDA expecting it to stay together but the barrel with come right off the build deck (have had both issues since it was brand new). Needless to say after doing that a couple times and dropping my mod I don't do that anymore. I have a Twisted Messes RDA and wick it the same way with the same alien coils and don't seem to ever have a problem with it. I'm looking for good RDA for my RX200s that is the same size or just a little larger without overhanging off the edge of the mod and not have an issue with the juice finding it's way to the outside of the RDA. Any opinions out there on your favorite or some RDA's that would fit what I'm looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nvadave

Nov 28, 2016
How easy it to install dual coils with the bridge post on the Goon?

I didn't have any issues. The clamps are not spring loaded, so I hold the atty upside-down while I install the coils. I hadn't built on an atty like that before Friday, but there wasn't any significant adjustment.

nvadave

Nov 28, 2016
It also looks like the wide bore drip tip is short. I have a short tip on my Twisted Messes and the spit back gets bad and burns the tongue and gets a bit warm when chain vaping when I'm on break at work. How is the one on the Goon?

The tip is definitely wide bore, but I enjoy it. I haven't had any spit back issues. I've read, though I'm not sue, that most spit back is a result of wicking. Your mileage may vary, but no spit back for me so far.

nvadave

Nov 28, 2016
I noticed that the Goon comes in 2 different sizes. A 22mm and a 24mm version. Which one did you try on the RX? Also would you be able to take a pic of it on your Reuleaux so I can get an idea of how big it is and what it looks like? Thanks @nvadave!

I grabbed a 24. Here's some pics. The build is Dual - 3x 26ga N80 twisted. Ohms out at .17.
ecf_reply_03.jpg

ecf_reply_02.jpg

ecf_reply_01.jpg

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I really appreciate you taking the time to take some pics. That does look good. The black RDA would look good on that black RX or a mix of black and silver. I think I'm gonna go with the 24mm Goon. I'm going to wait a few days and see if someone else chimes in on this forum then go from there. Again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread