• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Good UK E-Liquid suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Well I've banged on about this enough today but I got Mrs Lords Seville Orange Marmalade through the post today and i cannot put it down! Damn it's good! Lots of flavour, throat hit and good vape. I really really recommend it as it's top notch. The even sent me a sample of actual marmalade as well. Go check it out - not the cheapest but it is quality.

Smallest bottles as £8 for 15ml and you get a pipette to drip the juice into your tank. (tip - put a pipe cleaner or a twirled up bit of tissue into the centre tube when re-filling as you will get no juice down there then). This would be awesome for dripping too.

Seville Marmalade - Nicotine Liquids

*Edit - these are 50/50's too

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
Well I've banged on about this enough today but I got Mrs Lords Seville Orange Marmalade through the post today and i cannot put it down! Damn it's good! Lots of flavour, throat hit and good vape. I really really recommend it as it's top notch. The even sent me a sample of actual marmalade as well. Go check it out - not the cheapest but it is quality.

Smallest bottles as £8 for 15ml and you get a pipette to drip the juice into your tank. (tip - put a pipe cleaner or a twirled up bit of tissue into the centre tube when re-filling as you will get no juice down there then). This would be awesome for dripping too.

Seville Marmalade - Nicotine Liquids

*Edit - these are 50/50's too

Sweet :)

I've never tried a Marmalade flavoured E-liquid before, so cheers for the link.

P.s Have you ordered any of flavours from his vendor?

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
This is the first one I have ordered, it is more of an orange crush flavour than a marmalade one. It's not too sweet - more bitter as you can pick up the zest or tang and then the bitterness on the exhale. You get a really nice after taste too.

The other most popular one on there seems to be custard cream which I may give a whirl some day, but I still have some of Triphammers fizzy trifle here.

I've had to put the kanger down for tonight - it's too damn good!

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
This is the first one I have ordered, it is more of an orange crush flavour than a marmalade one. It's not too sweet - more bitter as you can pick up the zest or tang and then the bitterness on the exhale. You get a really nice after taste too.

The other most popular one on there seems to be custard cream which I may give a whirl some day, but I still have some of Triphammers fizzy trifle here.

I've had to put the kanger down for tonight - it's too damn good!

Aye. I read the description about it being more of the orange crush flavour, but I'm still happy to try it.

Cheers for the heads up on the Custard Cream too, think I'll order to 10ml bottles to try them out, £23 for 30ml is crazy lol.

Prices are very similar at http://www.nucig.co.uk/ :)

:vapor:

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Aye. I read the description about it being more of the orange crush flavour, but I'm still happy to try it.

Cheers for the heads up on the Custard Cream too, think I'll order to 10ml bottles to try them out, £23 for 30ml is crazy lol.

Prices are very similar at Buy 2014 Electronic Cigarette | Electric Cigarette | UK NUCIG :)

:vapor:

Smallest bottle is 15ml. They are glass bottles and packed in thick bubble wrap :2cool:

Let me know what you think of it.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I may have missed it, but I don't think anyone has mentioned a God among gods within the UK called "House of Liquid". They are absolutely A1 ++++. The Finest eLiquid Brands Worldwide They're not the cheapest in the world, but their El Toro, oak infused and coffee are especially popular and are available in 60 ml sizes. Great service too. You might want to check them out one of these days. :)

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
I may have missed it, but I don't think anyone has mentioned a God among gods within the UK called "House of Liquid". They are absolutely A1 ++++. The Finest eLiquid Brands Worldwide They're not the cheapest in the world, but their El Toro, oak infused and coffee are especially popular and are available in 60 ml sizes. Great service too. You might want to check them out one of these days. :)

Ooh thanks! Will have a look at that right now!

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Anyone recommend a decent price 30ml or 50ml bottle so that I can use for 'day vapes'? I like my good stuff for evenings and weekends and don't want to use all the goodies up in the day. I have a tank filled ready with goodies for the evening and would like another tank filled for the daytime.

I know LT Cigs do some decent priced juices but does anyone know if the quality is good? I like mint/fruits.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Not tried any mint from LT, but the rest is excellent.

I am currently weighing up switching my all day liquid from Dekang Triple 5 to LT "Fortuna Strike".

I've been puffing on LT today anyway....something called "The Craggs". It's a weird sort-of-tobacco with an orangey/turkish flavour. Tastes very similar to Decadent Turkish blend actually.

If you like Mint, Joose Juice does a softmint. £1.49. it's minty, it's pleasant, it's cheap. :)

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Not tried any mint from LT, but the rest is excellent.

I am currently weighing up switching my all day liquid from Dekang Triple 5 to LT "Fortuna Strike".

I've been puffing on LT today anyway....something called "The Craggs". It's a weird sort-of-tobacco with an orangey/turkish flavour. Tastes very similar to Decadent Turkish blend actually.

If you like Mint, Joose Juice does a softmint. £1.49. it's minty, it's pleasant, it's cheap. :)

Cheers Dave :toast: Marmalde for brekkie, mint for elevenses, Fizzy Trifle for tea and some more mint before supper. Swear I had a sweet tooth! I'm avoiding trying out tobacco flavours though as it's too close from my old life of a few weeks ago.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Just ordered three 18mg nic 50/50 10ml samplers for a total of £5:37 - not bad. Just hope they taste nice. Bargain!

Good call. :)

I've been enjoying my flavours today. I can't see why anyone would buy Liqua for £8.50 when it's just bland Chinese weak flavours (even if it has Italian flavourings...)

Best steeped mind you. They don't seem to be stingy with the flavour, but one of them did take rather longer than expected to taste good.

ModBox

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2013
United Kingdom
I'm having a hard time finding decent flavours. So far I must have tried close to 40 samples and have only found 2 decent flavours. Most seem really flavourless and muted or just don't taste much like the real thing or taste like the real thing but in a disappointingly boring way including most of the T-Juice, Hangsen and Grizwalds range. I found these two but that's it - out of 40! This is getting expensive. Help!

T-Juice Jack The Ripple
Grizwalds Honey Menthol

Last edited:

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I'm having a hard time finding decent flavours. So far I must have tried close to 40 samples and have only found 2 decent flavours. Most seem really flavourless and muted or just don't taste much like the real thing or taste like the real thing but in a disappointingly boring way including most of the T-Juice, Hangsen and Grizwalds range. I found these two but that's it - out of 40! This is getting expensive. Help!

T-Juice Jack The Ripple
Grizwalds Honey Menthol

I like the arctic honey from Grizwalds range too - makes a nice change from the traditional minty menthols.

I've tried a good few vendors now and triphammer & vapists are my favourites - they are both around £12 for 30ml so not cheap, but not the most expensive either. I also like a couple of the joose juice flavours (key lime & pina colada) along with Liqua Menthol from fast tech and they work out around £3.50 for 30ml so i dont mind spending a bit more on the juices i really like when i have others that are cheap as chips to balance it all out.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Open the bottles. Let them air for a couple of days (to evaporate any alcohol), and shake a couple times a day. Then reseal and let sit for a week or so. Maybe try some of your older purchases again. Buy sample sizes till you get a feel for what you like. The smaller the sample, the faster it "steeps" or "matures". Or you could a little bottle in a very warm water bath for 30 minutes or so to move the steeping along a little. (not boiling, and use a little glass bottle if you can, because you don't want the plastic leeching).

T-Juice Jack The Ripple
Grizwalds Honey Menthol

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I love them and order it from Hawaii. These are naturally extracted tobaccos (NETs) (well, not the coffee or fruit ones of course) and are very worthy imo. Don't be afraid to check out the US vendors Heathers Heavenly Vapes, and Ahlusion either.

Ooh thanks! Will have a look at that right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread