Good vanilla coke recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016
Looking for a good vanilla coke recipe.. Flavors if possible from CAP as all my flavors come from there. I own most creams and vanillas by them. I have only attempted once so far with french vanilla/coke at a 6%/8% ratio and it wasn't what I was looking for. Think it may require a cream or more vanilla, or maybe a lower ratio of coke. I usually just throw random percentages in my mixes ranging from 8-15% flavoring until I get it right but this was the first time I have tried a juice I made and didn't instantly love and want to improve.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
I'm not much on cola vapes, and my stock is mostly TFA, but I have 2 archived (obtained from -somewhere else-). The first one didn't appeal to me, and badly etched a plastic tank, so caution on that one if you're still using plastic. I posted it mainly so you could see the ratios, which seemed ok. The second originally had (I think) cherry in it as well. I deleted the cherry and liked it better than the first one (TFA Cola has a really strong citrus element I'm not wild about, CAP is better to me), but not enough to put it into regular rotation. Actually, I'm going to try it again. I last made it over a year ago, hope my CAP Cola is still good. You could easily sub CAP VBIC, I think.

(HueHueHue) Vanilla Coke
TFA Cola 8%
TFA French Vanilla 5%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 6%

(MunsenMixer) Vanilla Coke(?)
CAP Cola 6%
CAP Simply Vanilla 5%
- Sweetener 0.5%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%

If I were on your quest, I'd toss out the CAP and TFA and start with FA Cola. I just wasn't wild about either of them, both taste more like flat cola syrup than Coke. Maybe equal parts FA Cola and one of their vanillas.

Last edited:

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016
(MunsenMixer) Vanilla Coke(?)
CAP Cola 6%
CAP Simply Vanilla 5%
- Sweetener 0.5%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%

This one sounds really good I am going to try this when I get home. I will have to substitute the Ice Cream with CAP though. Since you have experience with both flavor companies, is one companies concentrate usually stronger than the other companies?

I also wasn't a huge fan of the Cola. It taste like Cola, but without the sensation of carbonation, it just isn't the same.

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
This one sounds really good I am going to try this when I get home. I will have to substitute the Ice Cream with CAP though. Since you have experience with both flavor companies, is one companies concentrate usually stronger than the other companies?

I also wasn't a huge fan of the Cola. It taste like Cola, but without the sensation of carbonation, it just isn't the same.
I'd say that while TFA and CAP VBIC have rather distinctly different flavor profiles, they're on par in terms of strength. I'd sub your CAP at equal %.

What about TFA Champagne? I've heard it's good at giving the impression of carbonation.

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016
I really need to get into TFA. Their flavor catalogue is huge and there are so many amazing sounding recipes out there that all require TFA... The only reason I haven't purchased from them is because I like the 16oz bottles that CAP offers and I don't know if I am just being computer illiterate or not but I can only find 15ml bottles of flavor. Although I always buy the small bottle before purchasing the big bottles so I may just have some fun and order some 15mls to try out.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
The only reason I haven't purchased from them is because I like the 16oz bottles that CAP offers and I don't know if I am just being computer illiterate or not but I can only find 15ml bottles of flavor.
Third Party resellers like Bull City Flavors, and Wizard Labs offer up to 4oz. (120mL). If you purchase direct from TFA; sign up for a free account and request free status upgrade to "wholesale" status. Then you can search the "Bulk" offerings where they offer 4 oz., 16 oz., 32 oz., 1 gallon, case, double case, and 55 gallon drum offering for most of their concentrate offerings. :D
upload_2017-6-14_15-0-10.png

upload_2017-6-14_15-2-17.png

MaxximusRevelation

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2016
Wow! Thanks so much for your help! I am definitely going to buy some next paycheck. There is a frosted flakes recipe that I have wanted to make for months. Only reason that stopped me from ever purchasing from them is I didn't want to fall in love with the flavors and be stuck with 15ml bottles.

Thank you again!

Reactions: IDJoel

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
Wow! Thanks so much for your help! I am definitely going to buy some next paycheck. There is a frosted flakes recipe that I have wanted to make for months. Only reason that stopped me from ever purchasing from them is I didn't want to fall in love with the flavors and be stuck with 15ml bottles.

Thank you again!
Please share the frosted flakes recipe!

Reactions: IDJoel

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Allow me @MaxximusRevelation, ;):
upload_2017-6-15_18-1-49.png

Limited screen shots that do not contain links, ULRs, headers, or other "identifying" information to the prohibited site, seem to be currently tolerated (do be conscious of Rule 7 relating to copyright). When sharing recipes in this manner; I personally try to make sure I am including both recipe title, and author name, for rightful credit.

Just an "FYI" regarding prohibited sites:
ECF Rules 16(b), 19, and "Notes on Rule 19" (near the bottom), are the relevant sections, and can be reviewed here: Forum Rules . Management does not to provide a specific list of prohibited sites (I imagine to avoid fruitless explanation, discussion, debate, and argument) and as such; is reasonably tolerant of accidental inflactions like your earlier post (#10). It only (usually?) becomes a problem when a poster intentionally tries to circumvent the automated filters (like you were unknowingly doing in post #11;)).
:toast:

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I never thought to try to make a vanilla coke, the colas a bit of a rough vape so I was rounding it off with cotton candy(1/2%). The vanilla is a great change. I didn't build nothing fancy just had some plenty steeped HS red cola and some tahitian vanilla that also plenty steeped, mixed up 30 mls this morning 75/25 the cola to vanilla blend and its pretty good and I've vaped almost the entire 30. I assumed the amounts then scaled out a vanilla coke juice using the concentrates. Smells great... but won't know how good till I crack it open in several weeks.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
It is now monday night and I can say that vanilla coke is now to be added to my collection of regular vapes. I have now vaped over 60mls of just shake and vape blended vanilla and cola from already steeped standalones. I have now built 50mls of HS cola with Wonder flavors Tahitian Vanilla Cream and another 50 of TFA Vanilla Custard to see which vanilla is better. I'm not a vanilla vape lover but this vanilla coke is a great vape compared to the cotton candy I use to use to round out the sharp coke.
I just built the recipe from the top of my head. It smells good but going to be a least couple weeks before I will try them.
HS Highway 4%
HS Red Cola 3%
HS Blue Cola 2%
TFA Vanilla Custard 2% (or any vanilla)
60/40 and 7nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread