GoodNews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Well looks like I have some free posting time....what to do, what to do? You know, I have not hit on you in weeks. I bet you are missing it, just a little bit. So what do you say you try this outfit on for me? It is pretty sexy and I think you would look great in it, Robin...

(Moderated)

Oops, looks like I missed something/someone. ;)
Sorry, I had company over for dinner and didn't have a chance to get online till now.
I can't believe this thread is still going....

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Oops, looks like I missed something/someone. ;)
Sorry, I had company over for dinner and didn't have a chance to get online till now.
I can't believe this thread is still going....

Apparently we have moved into an 18th century Puritan village of some sort, since a picture of an NFL cheerleader that was the most G-rated cheerleader picture I have ever seen got moderated. The NFL prides itself on modesty standards with its cheerleader uniforms that are "family friendly" to any culture that is not repressive of its female population.

I am sorry you missed it. It was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader uniform. You would look swell in it, Ms. Robin.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Apparently we have moved into an 18th century Puritan village of some sort, since a picture of an NFL cheerleader that was the most G-rated cheerleader picture I have ever seen got moderated. The NFL prides itself on modesty standards with its cheerleader uniforms that are "family friendly" to any culture that is not repressive of its female population.

I am sorry you missed it. It was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader uniform. You would look swell in it, Ms. Robin.

I had a feeling it was a Dallas girl ;)
Don't sweat the small stuff sweetie. I know your heart is in the right place :wub:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I, too, have a completely harmless crush on Robino1's avatar. She looks like she's cheering at a basketball game. Caridwen's ankles take the cake, though. Ankles, man. Who'd've thought?

(I'm so not being creepy, people have msged me thinking I was a girl... and it wasn't cool at all...) :)

LOL I was listening and paying attention to someone as they talked to me at a wedding. Basketball?!? :lol:
Caridwen's avatar is awesome! I LOVE those shoes!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I, too, have a completely harmless crush on Robino1's avatar. She looks like she's cheering at a basketball game. Caridwen's ankles take the cake, though. Ankles, man. Who'd've thought?

(I'm so not being creepy, people have msged me thinking I was a girl... and it wasn't cool at all...) :)

I through that myth was pretty much dispelled with your Halloween Avatar.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Drug references are not permitted

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013